Chapter 1

We are Cursed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Vampires are powerful strong and immortal being.We are also known as the blood ers our mortal enemies are Hunters and Werewolves.
Some people thought that all Vampires are Bad but they are Wrong some vampire are good and can be trusted.We are one of those we came from the Chou's Clan we only drink blood from the banks and animals but not human bloods...

Hi I'm Chaeyoung Chou
I'm 519 years old but my face was still young.I have 2 sibblings 1 older sister and 1 Younger sister they are Dahyun Chou 521 years old and Tzuyu Chou 518 years old.

Now we are staying at US for good.we need to hide from the Hunters and werewolves who hunt us.we live here at US for about 20 years...But Jungyeon Chou (our cousin) called us Yesterday night to inform us that we need to go back to South Korea because of our unfinished business...

Flashback:

Ring*Ring*Ring*

Chaeyoung picked up her phone...

Chaeyoung: Hello?

Jeongyeon: Hey cub!How are you?

Chaeyoung: I'm good and Were safe here,How about you?

Jeongyeon:Ahmm.About that we have a problem Do you know Park Jimin (Werewolf)?

Chaeyoung:Yeah how's that bastard?

Jeongyeon:He attack some of our relatives and even our members and he leaves a note that if don't show your face to him he will kill us one by one.We need your help chae and also your sisters you are the only one who can stop Him.

Chaeyoung:O-okay I guess our scars are healed now?

Jeongyeon:I'm sorry for your lost Chae...but our clan is in great danger and some of us are still scared to fought with werewolves.

Chaeyou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter