Chapter One: Coming Back Home

Our Leader's Sister (CHANYEOL)

68747470733a2f2f692e70696e696d672e636f6d2f6f726967696e616c732f36322f34612f66662f36323461666632393132326465383865343866303335376435303961353265632e6a7067?s=fit&h=360&w=720&q=80

 

          "Yoboseyo? Eomma! Ne... Ne... I'm already at the airport." Sohyun said.

          "Are you sure you don't want us to pick you up?" Her mother asked.

          "No, I'm fine. I don't want to bother you." She said.

          "Will you be okay at our rest house? You could stay here with us if you like?" Her mother asked.

          "It's okay Eomma. I'll be fine don't worry. And besides you know me, I prefer peace an quiet." Sohyun said.

          "Alright. But let us know if you need anything okay? We'll see you soon. We love you." Her mother said.

          "I will Eomma. Thanks. See you too. I love you too. Bye." She said before hanging up.

 

 

 

          Sohyun looked around. It's been ten years since she left Korea and now she's back. She took a deep breath and hailed a cab.

 

          Sohyun can't help but look outside the car window as they move along the road. A lot has changed since she last came home.

          "Excuse me Agassi, I hope you don't mind me asking. But, are you a celebrity?" The driver asked making her feel alarmed.

          "Ne? Uhm, no, I'm not. What made you think so Ajussi?" She politely asked.

          "Nothing, it's just that you really looked pretty. Anyone could easily mistaken you for one. Didn't you ever consider becoming one?" The driver asked.

          "Ne? Ah no, I think that world is too much for me. But thanks for the compliment." She smiled.

          "Besides, one celebrity in the family is more than enough." She told herself.

 

          Kim Sohyun is the younger and only sister of the famous boyband EXO leader, Kim Junmyeon also known for his stage name Suho.

          Her older brother's career choice was the very reason why she had decided to go and study abroad ten years ago.

          Junmyeon is three years older than her. Back when they were in Elementary school, her brother was the class president and the vice chairman of the student body, he would also rank as one of the top five students in his class.

          Their oldest brother is no different. It really comes to no surprise that the Kim siblings are intelligent, their parents are both educators. Their father is a professor while their mother used to be a teacher as well. And as the youngest, Sohyun was always expected to fill her brothers' shoes and to live up to their parents’ name.

          But despite all that pressure, Sohyun didn't really mind. She's doing well at school herself and she’d always succeeded on things that she sets her mind into, and their parents couldn't be any prouder.

 

 

 

          Things just got worse when her older brother have decided to audition and become a trainee under SM Entertainment, as people had begun to bother her.

          But she doesn't hate her bother, truth is, she loved him to bits. She was very proud of him and what he had accomplished over the years. It’s just the people around her brother whom she hates the most.

 

 

          Soon they arrived at Daebudo Pension Town in Ansan, Gyeonggi Province where their family's rest house stood.

          It was a hundred - square meter, two - story house, it has a beautiful back garden and a rooftop terrace perfect for barbequing and star gazing.

          The beach is also just a couple of blocks away. If she ever gets bored, she could always go there for a walk.

          Sohyun stood in front of the house and stared at it, as memories of her childhood filled her mind. She and her brothers grew up in Gangnam but her family often stays in that house during summer vacation or whenever they wanted to relax.

          The whole town is perfect for those who would want to have some peace and quiet, a safe haven. The town folks are also all warm and friendly. As a novelist, this place is exactly what Sohyun needs.

          After a while, she then proceeded inside the house and unpacked her things.

 

 

 

         "Alright, we were given some time off from our hectic schedule. So, let's use it wisely." Suho told s.

         "Chen~ssi, where do you plan to spend your vacation?" Baekhyun asked.

        "Me? I'd probably go to my hometown in Siheung." Chen replied.

          "Suho~hyung, how about you?" Sehun asked.

          "I’m going to visit our rest house in Ansan. I'm planning to stay there for a while, you guys can come if you'd like." Suho said.

          "I'm in!" Baekhyun said raising both his hands enthusiastically.

          "Call." Chanyeol said giving Baekhyun a high five.

          "Me too. But can I bring Vivi along?" Sehun asked.

         "Sure. Who else?" Suho asked.

          "I'll go with Jongdae~hyung." D.O said.

          "Me too." Kai said.

          "Same here." The eldest member, Xiumin said.

          "Okay, so that means, half and half of us. Anyways, Siheung is not that far from Ansan so, if you guys want to join us anytime, just give me a call." Suho said.

          "Alright! Uhuh! Vacation... Oh yeah! Wooh!" Baekhyun sang while doing a victory dance.

          Chen and the other boys joined in Baekhyun’s victory dance, except for Suho and D.O who both just shook their heads. Eventually, Suho joined them as well.

          "Kids." D.O remarked but couldn’t help but join his brothers.

 

 

         The boys woke up early the next day, took their bags and headed on to the dorm's parking lot. Excitement clearly visible on each of their faces.

As always, if you put Baekhyun and Chanyeol together inside the same car, expect it to be very noisy. They were singing and playing around inside the car as their car drive through the outskirts of Seoul.

 

          "Hey! Tender Love..." Chanyeol and Baekhyun sang.

          "Chicken Tender!" Baekhyun added.

          Chanyeol hit him hard on the shoulders. while Suho laugh at the back.

 

          After about two hours, they have finally reached their destination.

         "Well boys, welcome to our rest house." Suho said as they got off their van. The three boys stood there dumbfounded with their mouths hanging wide open.

          "Whoa! Hyung, your rest house is really big." Sehun said.

         "Come on, I'll show you guys inside." Suho said as he led his friends inside the house. The boys took their bags and followed suit.

 

          "So here's the living room...... Dining room..... Kitchen..... Entertainment room... the library.... and back there is the garden." Suho said as they tour the first floor.

          They then proceeded to the second floor.

          "Here are our rooms, Sehun and I can share this one, while you two share the other." Suho told them.

          "What about that other room?" Baekhyun asked pointing at the door at the end of the hall.

          "Oh, that? That room… Well, it's off limits." Suho said casually.

          "Why?” Sehun asked.

           "Well, that's where my younger sister is staying." Suho said simply as he opened the room he's going to share with Sehun.

          The three boys looked at each other and then back at Suho in astonishment.

           "Ah wae?! Why are you all looking at me like that?" Suho said.

          "YOU HAVE A YOUNGER SISTER?!!!" The three boys chorused taking Suho aback.

          "Ne. We kept quiet about her identity all these years because that’s what she wanted. She's also a 94’ liner just like Kai and Sehun." Suho said as he finally entered their room.

 

 

 

          The three boys all followed him inside, clearly not letting this new information go.

          "How come you never told us about her. All these times we thought you were the youngest child in your family." Chanyeol said.

          Baekhyun and Sehun both nodded in agreement.

          "Ah, well it's a very long and personal story. Let's just say my sister is a very private person and she doesn't like being bothered by the media or the fans so she asked me never to mention her in any interview." Suho explained.

          "Where is she now?" Baekhyun asked.

          "Good question, she came back from Canada three days ago, so I was expecting she’d be here. She knew I’m coming here today. I told her last night that I’d be staying here for a while. Anyway, she probably had gone out for a walk or something." Suho said.

          Setting it aside, the boys all began to unpack their things and headed downstairs to play and hang out.

 

           "Hyung, what does your sister looks like?" Chanyeol asked.

          After playing some games, the four of them have decided to go to the kitchen to have a little snack.

        "Does she look like you?" Sehun asked.

          "I guess so. She’s pretty, has fair skin, long black hair, slim body frame. But she’s not that tall. Cute, just like me." Suho said.

          "Ah! Remember that time when Suho~hyung dressed up as a girl for an SMTOWN concert a couple of years ago?" Baekhyun told the other two boys.

          The three of them exchanged looks as they try to imagine. After a few seconds the three burst out laughing.

          "Ah wae???!" Suho asked.

           "Hyung, if she looks like you.... you have an ugly sister." Baekhyun said still laughing.

          Suho raised his hand threateningly as if to hit Baekhyun. The three boys continued laughing their heads off at their joke.

 

          They all stopped when they realized someone was standing behind them. They all turned around to see who it was.

          A girl was standing by the door carrying a grocery bag. She has long black hair, round face, sparkling eyes, small nose and soft looking lips. One look at her and one could easily mistaken her for a doll.

         "Hello. Who could this angel be?" Chanyeol asked.

          The girl smirked and scowled.

          "Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Kim Junmyeon’s ugly sister, Kim Sohyun. Nice to meet you all." Sohyun said.

 

 

A/N:

Yoboseyo - Hello

Eomma - Mom/ Mother

Agassi - young lady/miss

Ajushi - Uncle/Mister/Sir

Hyung - Older brother (younger boy)

Wae - Why