Fortune Cookie

There's a Million Things He Hasn't Done {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Nothing new to the chart since no one officially introduced to the chart ._. (also title is because of Produce48 and Miyu is an amazing singer)


"...nd gawd did Bin-ge look so head over heels for him. Although I guess I understand where that face came from, he's, like, a fairy irl," Xiao Gui nudges Ruibin's side teasingly, the latter groaning into his hands as he tries to hide from further teasing.

"So are we ever gonna learn about mystery fairy's name after that whole story?" Yanchen asks curiously.

"I don't know, depends on if Bin-ge here will ever spit it out," Xiao Gui nudges Ruibin more, who mumbles a shy, "Don't you have better things to do?"

"I mean, if you described him as a 'fairy', shouldn't it be relatively easy trying to find him? Especially if you were able to pick out 'dance major' from the conversation?" Yanchen cluelessly asks, taking a bite out of his sandwich afterwards.

A moment of silence drifts by before Xiao Gui abruptly stands up from his seat, "Let's go on an adventure to the dance roo-"

"Nooooooooo!! QAQ" Ruibin clings to Xiao Gui to prevent the little gremlin music major from trying to move any further- to which the latter still tries to budge from the hold to march onwards to find mystery boy.

It only takes a "oh look, it's Bu Fan," from Yanlei for Xiao Gui to disappear from Ruibin's grasp and hide under the table instead. Said giant looks extremely upset as he marches over to their table, his aura making people who are already wary of his intimidating stature stray farther than normal from his presence.

Bu Fan pulls out the seat that Xiao Gui was occupying and collapses onto the chair and leans back into his chair, ignorant to what he just kicked underneath the table hard enough for there to be a squeak. He immediately asks, "Guys, do I have the face of domestic violence?"

"Uh-" and Ruibin immediately closes his mouth when Bufan roughly shifts his legs and is yet again ignorant to the multiple clunks heard from underneath the table.

"N-No..." Yanlei is a terrible liar and Yanchen even more-so seeing how after Bu Fan asks that he looks away from the giant and begin to sweat nervously. Yanlei clears his throat, "W-Why do you ask anyways?"

"Apparently because of my face, people think that it's weird for me to call other people 'baby'. I think that makes no sense considering Zhengting-ge calls people 'baby' too," Bu Fan pouts.

Wait, what? Ruibin freezes at the thought of that, slightly concerned for the day that it could happen- to which he could only assume that he would have a cardiac arrest if that happens.

"Hold on, is your crush actually Zhengting?" and curse Yanchen for being someone who's good at reading people (or is Ruibin basically an open book?) because Ruibin heart just falls to where his stomach is with the moment of silence that comes afterwards.

"Dude, he is way out of your league," Xiao Gui's head pokes out from underneath the table with a new red mark on his chin. The response only made Ruibin push Xiao Gui's head back under the table because he's doing him a favor by helping him hide from the oblivious Bu Fan but also because he's already heard such a line before. Honestly speaking though, it's a miracle Bu Fan hasn't noticed by now considering all of the weird stares people are giving the bottom of their table.

"Ruibin has a crush on Zhengting?" Yanlei repeats the question.

Oh right, the actual problem at hand.

"I don't!" Ruibin's voice cracks at that lie, making the situation much more embarrassing but he was just trying to protect the little dignity he has.

"Although what Linkai said was true," Yanchen says thoughtfully, Bu Fan asking in a confused manner, "Wait Xiao Gui said what? Also when? And where? Hey now that i think about it where is he?"

Yanchen ignores the questions, continuing his thought, "Well, not the 'out of his league' thing, more like the idea that 'it's gonna be really hard trying to actually do anything with him'?"

Well that's a new thing I haven't heard today, Ruibin raises an eyebrow, "How so?" so he asks before a basketball goes flying past his face and barely misses him, instead smacking off of the back of some unsuspecting citizen of iQiyi Univerisy's cafeteria.

"That's one of the many things that happens with anyone who tries to approach Zhengting," Yanchen looks at the now knocked out student with pity, "It's a reoccurring theme of bad luck for anyone's future. You might want to start bringing a shield of some sort to protect your spleen or more importantly head, just a word of advice."

"What if you already attract bad luck in the first place?" Ruibin awkwardly raises his hand, currently having flashbacks to earlier this morning.

"Well if you multiply two negatives together they cancel out, right?" Yanlei asks in a way that makes it seem more like he's trying to convince himself that everything will be fine rather than Ruibin.

Secretly though, Ruibin could only cross his fingers and hope the same thing.