Cheating

Complicated

SEOLHYUN POV

I was laying in my bed bored, I sighed as I saw my phone light up from a text.

‘Oh sh*t I forgot to call back Zico yesterday!’

I said in my head as I grabbed my phone to see a text from him. I called him and he answered right away. Before I can say hi he told me to meet him at the park. I frowned and mumbled things before going to get ready, “I don’t want to go Minho!” I said to Minho who came over after I told him what happened.  

“Yah take it like a date. Just go!” He said and I pouted as he chuckled and tapped my nose, “Stop whining and go meet up with him, it might be important Seolhyun.” He said as I extended my sigh. I got dressed in blue ripped jeans and a regular shirt, I threw on a pair of white heels as well. 

I grabbed my things and Minho stayed at my house as I went to go meet up with Zico. I saw him sitting on a bench while playing with his fingers. “Hey Zico.” I said making him look up, “I need to tell you something.” He said and I nodded as I took a seat next to him. “Hara’s cheating on me.” He confessed shocking me “WHAT!?” I exclaimed and he nodded as he placed his hands together. “No! She loves you with all her heart! She wouldn’t.” I said and he frowned “I thought she loved me. Look.” He said as he handed me his phone, a picture of her and a random guy holding hands popped up making me frown to. “But she would never cheat on you. You’ve been dating her since we graduated high school!” I said and he looked up at me.

”It’s only been a year.” He said and I sighed “So what if it’s only been a year?! It’s been a year of memories between you two.” I said and he didn’t say anything. Knowing that my best friend cheated on my crush hurt since I didn’t tell her and let her have him. I only let her be because I thought she was so kind that she wouldn’t cheat. “I’ll talk to her.” I said as I got up and left.

I drove to her house and rang her doorbell. “Hey Seolhyun!” She’s said happily and I frowned at her. “How’s could you Hara? Especially to Zico.” I said and she looked at me confused “Seolhyun what do you mean?” She’s asked as I walked inside. I took a seat on her couch and she followed. I opened my phone and pulled the the picture I sent myself when I had Zico’s phone. “Explain this!” I said as I showed her the picture. “I-uh- I’m sorry.” She’s said “WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HIM! WHAT ABOUT ZICO!” I shouted shocking her. “WHY DO YOU CARE!?” She shouted back making me red. 

“BECAUSE I CARE FOR HIM! I’VE BEEN LIKING HIM BEFORE YOU TWO STARTED DATING! I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU BUT YOU WERE SO HAPPY WITH HIM I COULDN’T!” I screamed and she’s stared at me shocked “Seol-Seolhyun.” She said as she reached out for me. “Why didn’t you tell me.” She cried as she hugged me. “I wouldn’t have accepted him.” She cried loudly as I sat there breathing hard from screaming, “To tell the truth, I’m leaving Korea and I don’t love Zico the way he loves me.” She said shocking me. “What? You’re leaving Korea?” She nodded as she grabbed my phone. She showed me the picture again and zoomed into the guys face.

”He’s American, is he the reason why you’re going?” I asked and she nodded “He has a job opening there for me and my aunt who works with him thinks that I should go.” I frowned and hugged her. After an hour when we finally calmed down, “Seolhyun.” Hara said making me look up at her “Take care of Zico for me, he’s like a baby.” She chuckled making me smile “Go out with him.” She said making me widen my eyes. “What!?” I said and she laughed “I don’t deserve him and he doesn’t need me here. I cheated on him and I don’t want to see him lonely so stay with him for me.” I slowly nodded “I’ll try.” I said and she smiled then I left her house.

HARA POV

After Seolhyun left I called Zico. “Hara.” He said heartbroken “Zico listen carefully, Seolhyun already talked to me and she knows what happened and I need you to understand that I’m leaving Korea and you. I’ve meet someone amazing that makes me feel special! You made me feel special too but it’s a different type of special Zico. I’m sorry. Just promise me that you'll stay with Seolhyun, she needs you since I’m not going to be there with her. I’m sorry.”

I hung up and wiped a tear from my eyes.

 

 

 

THANKS FOR READING!!