Oops

Complicated

SEOLHYUN POV

I was at work sorting through all the papers on my desk until my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and smiled as I answered it.

”Hey! What’s up?”

I said into the phone, my best friend Hara laughed into the phone and she spoke.

”Nothing. Also sorry for laughing, I’m with Zico.” 

I smiled slightly knowing how happy she is with him. 

“Oh wow that’s nice Hara. So why did you call me for?” 

I asked and then I heard Zico in the back saying hi.

”I honestly don’t know. But byeeee!”

She said as she hung up making me sigh, “Was that Hara?” I looked up to see my coworker, Minho. He has always been by my side ever since I joined the company. “Yeah, with Zico.” I sighed as I moved my hair to the side, “Girl you work way to much.” He said in a girl’s voice making me giggle. “Let’s go get some sun. I told my dad to give you a couple days off.” He said as he was the son of the CEO. I nodded as we left and he drove me to my house to change, he was already changed since he planned it out.

I grabbed a white crop top and some light blue shorts. I paired it up with some high top sneakers. “Let’s go to the mall.” He said as I grabbed some money and my phone, we got into his car and he drove us to the mall. We walked in and saw a half bowing mannequin, “Oh hello!” Minho said as he bowed to it making me laugh. “Yah you look stupid.” I giggled and he smiled at me as we walked away. 

“Let’s get some drinks.” I suggested and he nodded as we went to buy boba. “You wanna go shopping?” He asked and my eyes lit up, “No duh!” I said happily as I grabbed his arm and dragged him up the escalator. We entered a shop and he took a seat on the ‘BOYFRIEND BENCH’ “What are you doing?” I asked him and he looked up at me confused. “You’re helping me.” I said and he frowned before he followed me around the store. I grabbed a bunch of clothes and then handed it to him.

”Are we done yet?” He whined like a baby making me sigh “We still have more places to go.” I said and he let an invisible tear run down his cheek. “Hurry!” I said as we ran out the door. “Woah!” We said as we fell onto the ground. We bumped into someone and as we looked up we saw Hara and Zico with boba tea on them. “Oh my god! We’re sorry!” I said to them and they just laughed and waved their hands. “It’s fine Seolhyun, besides we know how clumsy you can get.” Hara giggled making me blush and sigh. 

“Hey Minho.” Hara said and he waved slightly not really liking Hara since he thinks she’s cheating on Zico. Zico smiled at me making butterflies fly around in my stomach, “Are you guys on a date?” Hara asked and I shook my head “No, no, no!” I said panicked and she laughed as she grabbed Zico’s hand. “Well it was nice running into you two. We gotta go now.” Hara said as Zico waved goodbye at me and they left. 

“Did you see that!” Minho said after they left, “Hm?” I said and he chuckled “Zico only looked at you. He probably likes you.” He said making me sigh “He's already dating my best friend Minho.” I replied and he rolled his eyes. “Best friend this best friend that. Who cares.” He said making me look at him “I care Minho, I care. We’ve been friends for over 10 years and we always looked out for each other.” I said looking at the floor making him tsk.

He drove me home and said goodbye as he left. I walked into my house and tossed my things on my couch. I sighed tiredly and checked my phone to see a phone call from Zico. I ignored it and took a nap.

 

THANKS FOR READING!