Dog Cafe

Complicated

SEOLHYUN POV

A week has passed and I hadn’t seen Zico around since, I was playing some games on my phone until my doorbell rang. “Coming!” I said as I turned off my phone and got off my couch. I opened the door and to my surprise Zico was standing there while smiling. “Uh hey Zico.” I said awkwardly as I let him in. “What are you doing here?” I asked as we took a seat on my couch. “I was wondering if you wanted to go to a dog cafe with me. It’s new and my friends say there are a lot of cute dogs there so I was wondering if you wanted to come?” I smiled and nodded “Yeah sure! Let me change first.” I said as he nodded and I went into my room.

I grabbed some clothes and texted Minho.

SEOLHYUN💍: YAH MINHOOOOOOOOO! ZICO’S AT MY HOUSE!

MINHO👑: OH MY GOD WHYYYY?

SEOLHYUN💍:HE ASKED ME TO GO WITH HIM TO A DOG CAFE

MINHO👑: THATS GREAT! BUT I SWEAR HE BETTER NOT TRY ANYTHING BEFORE I ATTACK HIM!! 💀

I chuckled to myself as I got dress in a really cute outfit (https://goo.gl/images/KFnZG3 <— OUTFIT) I smiled at myself and quickly did my hair as I grabbed my wallet and phone. “Let’s go.” I said as Zico looked up from his spot on my couch. “O-okay.” He smiled as we walked to his car, we got in and I felt my phone vibrate. I ignored it and Zico started driving after I put on my seatbelt. Suddenly my phone rang and the ID caller was named ‘MINI-HO❤️😍✊️‘ popped up.

I hung up and started texting Minho since I didn’t feel like speaking. When we got to the cafe I smiled and got out the car, Zico opened the door for me and we walked into the cafe and saw people drinking and eating desserts. “Hi! Welcome to BARK cafe.” A guy said to us and I smiled at him. “Would you guys like to order first or play with the dogs?” He asked and I smiled at Zico. “The dogs first please.” Zico said making me smile happily, the guy took us upstairs and saw a bunch of dogs playing with people. He opened the gate for us and a small puppy ran up to me excitedly. “Hi!” I said as I picked it up and it me making me laugh. 

Zico was playing with the bigger dogs while I played with the small ones. I looked over at Zico to see him taking pictures with the dogs and I laughed at him making him laugh out of embarrassment. “Zico!” I said as I pointed at the cutest/fluffiest dog I’ve seen. “You want it?” He asked and I nodded as I smiled at the dog making me hop into my arms. It was a small Pomeranian puppy. It was small and white, it looked like a marshmallow as a ball since you couldn’t see it’s legs. “Let’s go pay then.” Zico said as we went up to the counter with it in my arms.

”Would you guys like to adopt him?” The woman asked and we nodded as we paid her and she told us important details. “Thanks Zico!” I said as she left to grab some cages, he smiled at me sweetly making my heartbeat faster. We stared at each other then the woman came back with a small light blue cage decorated with fake snowflakes. We got into the car after getting what we needed to keep it.

”Zico I’m really happy now.” I said and he chuckled as he dropped me off at my house. “We should hang out more Seolhyun.” He said and I nodded “Would you like to come in?” I asked and he looked at his phone and agreed. We went inside and placed my new dog we named Mochi on the floor. He ran around and then ran to my arms making me smile. “I’m going to make some food. Watch him for me?” I said as I handed Zico Mochi. 

I finished cooking and we ate then Zico left. “Mochi, Zico and I are friends. Good friends.” I said and Mochi layed his head on my chest and we fell alseep.

 

THANKS FOR READING!!