In My Heart 7

In My Heart

That day, after his Soeul event, Baekhyun packed his things and was all set to attend the event in Busan and in Incheon.

The events in Soeul repeated itself in Busan and Incheon. The venue was packed with excited fans all waiting to meet Baekhyun. After the event Baekhyun had time to roam around in the area checking the place out and visiting tourist spots. He had a good time and before even he realised, time flew by and he was back home after all his fan meetings. The whole thing lasted for a week and it was hectic but at the same time provided an opportunity for Baekhyun to thank his readers for appreciating his works. In the end he was happy that it took place as it was a whole new experience for him.

 

Once back, Baekhyun decided to research for his new work which had been in his mind for some time now. He shared his ideas with Sehun and both were already on track for his next work. A lot of effort goes into each of his works. Like how the characters should evolve, their circumstances , their emotions , literally you can see the effort put in each and every tiny details of the story ( unlike mine). And that is believed to be the secret behind his success at such an early stage.

 

One such day, Baekhyun was in the company to meet Sehun , to discuss the storyline he had come up with for his new work. Sehun always had his share to play in each of Baekhyuns work. Giving his valuable opinions and giving Baekhyun those ideas and suggestions which usually would have never crossed Baekhyuns mind but yet fits well with the plot.

On one such meeting, both became so engrossed that they ended up in Sehuns room till late in the evening. Once oriented to time, they decided to wind up and return back home.

Baekhyun left first as sehun had things to pack up before leaving.

As Baekhyun was waiting for a cab, suddenly a bike halted infront of him. He was startled for a second but was put at ease when Chanyeol removed his helmet.

"  You gave me a scare there" Baekhyun said

Chuckling, Chanyeol replied

"  Well its definitely late for a scaredy cat like you to roam around"

"Yaaaa" Baekhyun retorted back by hitting Chanyeol in his shoulder

"Owwwww, What was that for??"

" Serves you right"

" Someone's grumpy tonight, Are you going back home??" Chanyeol asked

"Mmmm"

" Hope in then, Let's go out for a drink .......... What do you say???"

"oooooooooook What's up with the sudden offer??" Baekhyun asked

" Nothing, felt like taking you out for a drink. That's it"

" Fine then " and Baekhyun hoped on behind Chanyeol.

 

The ride to the bar was pretty ordinary but yet there was something to it that made it special. 

Was it the wind brushing through his locks?? Or the busy city lights flashing past him in a blur?? Or was it due to the way he was incredibly close to chanyeol physically.

Well whatever the reason was, he didn't want the ride to end anytime soon.

On reaching the bar, Chanyeol took Baekhyun to a seat in the counter and ordered 2 glasses of beer for them both. 

Both began gulping down their drinks while chatting away about anything under the sun.

" Baekhyun...."

"mmmmmmm"

" How's your alcohol tolerance levels??"Chanyeol asked

" Not that good to be honest. Why ask???"

" You already seem dizzy after your second glass" Chanyeol chuckled

" That is not true.......(hiccough)" Baekhyun tried to cover it up but failed miserably as Chanyeol started to laugh out loud.

" Yaaaaa yoda, Keep it down will ya????" Came a familiar sound

" Yifan" Chanyeol called out

" Baekhyun, I hope you know who this is, It's Yifan from the arts section of our company, and Yifan , this is Baekhyun" Chanyeol introduced both to each other

" you talk as if we are meeting for the first time dude, Baekhyun and I have worked together for his latest work you know" Yifan said

" ohhhhhh I forgot about that" Chanyeol said

"By the way, Yifan and I are college mates and practically we are drinking buddies " Chanyeol added

"Ahhhh, so you come here often??"Baekhyun asked

" Occasionally" said Yifan

Then began a marathon of memories of school days and college days about each other, followed by endless laughter and amusement and embarrasment.

As time flew by, the amount of alcohol consumed also increased and soon Baekhyun was drunk and absolutely wasted.

Baekhyun began blabbering things, mostly about his childhood though, chanyeol had observed.

Yifan on the other hand was amused to see a different version of Baekhyun.

Something you should remember is that both Chanyeol and Yifan has a very good alcohol tolerance. It was so obvious cause Chanyeol was barely drunk with the amount of alcohol that literally knocked Baekhyun out.

As both stay there listening to Baekhyuns childhood stories, Chanyeol noticed the change in mood Baekhyun was currently going through.

What was a jolly conversation at first turned gloomy the instant Baekhyun mentioned his parents death. Then they began panicking when Baekhyun began tearing up and at the verge of crying.

Chanyeol soon paid for the drinks and collected Baekhyun from his seat who was quietly sobbing by this time and took him to his bike. On their way out, Baekhyuns phone began to ring and chanyeol had to struggle a bit to get the phone from Baekhyuns pant pocket

Picking up the phone, he saw kyungsoo's name on its screen and took it immediately.

" Where are you Baekhyun??" kyungsoo asked

"Ehhhh, It's me Chanyeol. Baekhyuns kind of drunk right now and I'm trying to get him to his home...."

" So do you know where his house is??"

Well he definitely didn't think about that

" Aish,, no I don't" 

Kyungsoo just sighed and gave him Baekhyuns address.

" be careful ok....." Kyungsoo said before disconnecting