Coffee and Heartbeats

Coffee and Heartbeats

Some of you were asking for a part 2(?) so here it is, hope it doesn't disappoint :)

-

"Sorry, we're closed" 

"Erm... by any chance is Byul... still here?" Right, it was Yongsun. She came just at the wrong time when the cafe is closing.

"Oh Byulyi? She's-"

"HI!" Out came a panting Byulyi who looked as if she just ran finished a marathon.

"Oh, she's here, then I'll excuse myself first" a wink was sent, she's Byulyi favourite friend, colleague, classmate, they've gone through everything together. 

Rubbing her nape, she flashed her famous grin which Yongsun couldn't take it but her lips tugged up at the sight. 

"How did you know I am here?" 

"Well...I'll let you know if we have our third meeting" She thought that it wouldn't be an appropriate time to talk about her special ability on the second time they met, "Did you came here to look for me?"

Yongsun totally didn't forget about her purpose of coming here, she was shy about it.

She couldn't possible tell her that she had actually missed her just even a tiny bit just because of their encounter, 

Yet Byulyi was listening to her heartbeat all along knowing that it's just thumping faster and faster.

"Are you here to treat me my coffee? Hehe" She tried to help Yongsun whose heart rate which is probably malfunctioning by now.

"Ye..yes..yes I'm here to return the treat," while she looked around, they had just finished cleaning the cafe and Yongsun doesn't know what to do, "... but I guess I came at the wrong time."

"To see you, anytime is fine for me" she let out a squeak afterwards fingers curling by what she said by herself, "are you hungry?" 

Even if she could hear her heartbeat she couldn't know what her mind was thinking, does she actually like her? Or does she hate her? 

If she agree, Byulyi takes it that she doesn't hate her, at least.

"Yes please, I'm a little hungry" Green light. Byulyi was lucky that Yongsun didn't hate her.

She pulled out a chair from the side gesturing her to take a seat, "I'll be fast, at most 10 minutes no longer than that! Please wait for me!" She half shouted half running back to clean up the cafe.

-

"Tteokbokki?" Byulyi asked when she saw that Yongsun didn't take her eyes off the truck that was serving delicious looking rice cake.

They were walking down the street from the cafe, with no destination of what to eat. 

"If you don't mind" Her heart started beating faster, "yes why not" and now it started slowing down.

"You can order what you want to eat, I'll eat whatever you order" Yongsun was already beaming at whatever they have.

-

"Spi..cy" She gulped down her water and continue putting pieces into , "hahaha why do you continue eating even if you can't take spiciness?" Byulyi was amused, by how cute the sight of the girl in front of her is.

"Tteokbokki is my favourite though" Byulyi took down the note mentally, Yongsun's favourite food. "By the way how was your thing that day? An interview?" 

"Yes!! And I've got to thank you for that. Because of you I've gotten the job!!!" Yongsun started to get worked up both cheeks rising high up, "nothing to thank me for, you're the one who has the ability." 

"Because of your latte," Because of her latte. Byulyi didn't know how to reply. Nobody once told her that it's because of her coffee. "They really taste good and calmed down my nerves, did you put drugs inside?" 

Byulyi wanted to reply that she put her love inside but that would be inappropriate, "again, it's because of your skills. Not my coffee" 

"Really... I thought we could exchange number so that I can have your coffee forever." Her ears perked up, head repeating what she said,

"Yes! It's because of my coffee!! That you got the job!!" 

Tears coming out from her eyes for laughing Yongsun couldn't get pass what she said "you...hahah...really good at reading situation..hahahah my belly" 

"The result was to have your number, not you laughing" Byulyi put out her straightest face just to get more laughter. 

Yongsun calmed herself down looking at the pouting Byulyi, "Okay, okay you can have it" Byulyi handed her her phone, and with each number she punched in, no doubt that Byulyi could hear her heart was the same pace as her, fast.

두군...두곤..