Chap 2

Playing with Fire

As soon as the instructor dismissed the class, Bobby found himself making his way to rooftop. He needed to clear his mind after what had happened this morning. His stupid heart was not really in good shape lately. Always having a mind of its own. Not really being cooperative to him as it should be.

"Stupid Heart!" Bobby hissed as he clutched at his chest. He needed fresh air and quiet place to....you know....think. Setting his priorities and all.

He was about to dozed as he leaned his back against the walls when his phone rang. Sleepily he answered it only to be greeted by a rowdy laughing voice of the person on the other line.

"WHAT THE! ARRGGGGGHHHH!!!!! THE DO YOU WANT MINO HYUNG!!!!!!!" Bobby seethed.

"Is that how you greet your sweet, kind-hearted hyung! You punk!!!!" asked Mino. 

"No! But I could always think of much worse way to greet you any day, if that's the case!" Bobby rebutted as he sat up annoyed that his rest was disturbed. "It will be my pleasure."

"Waaaaahhhhhhh! Unbelievable! Just when I thought you're a lovable dongsaeng." exaggerated by the older. "As  punishment for your rude behavior......, suffer you ragged bunny.!" laughed Mino as he dropped the call.

"WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT ABOUT!!!!!!!" Bobby exclaimed in disbelief on what just happened. "What a Weirdo that hyung is!" he said as he shake his head at the turn of event. "I'm already suffering Thank you very much!!! As if he does not know that by now." Bobby sighed and whispered to no one.

"Waeyo?" Bobby heard a voice asked. A very familiar voice. "Why is that? Were you scolded because you were late?" asked by the owner of the voice that surprised the older.

Bobby was left speechless as he was shocked to see who the owner of the voice was. What is she doing here? He asked himself.

"Uhhhhhhmmmmmmm! Nope. No need to worry bout that. Hehehehe!" he said as he scratched the back of his neck. "What are you doing here by the way?" He inquired.

"Actually, I also have no idea." Jisoo said as she sat beside Bobby. "I just happened to ran here as soon as I saw everyone eyeing on me."

"Eeeeeeehhhhhhh?! Why? What happened?" the guy asked.

"Huh!?" Jisoo replied as she blushed just thinking about what just happened earlier. "Mino hyung happened!"

'WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BLUSH LIKE THAT!' Bobby internally argued with himself. 
"Well, if its Mino hyung then I guess we cannot do anything about it right." he sympathized. "In that case, Welcome to my kingdom. Feel free to relax, my princess." he said flashing his ever present bunny smile.

Jisoo blushed even further at the way the boy addressed her and unconsciously looked up at the sky as she distract herself from her irregular heartbeat. 

"You haven't called me that for awhile now." She whispered while closing her eyes to enjoy the gentle breeze fanning her face.

Surprised of what he heard, Bobby glanced at Jisoo to asked what she meant by her statement, only to completely lost his words and began to gazed at the girl with admiration. How her jet-black hair appeared to be dancing with the wind, how the sunlight kindly radiates against her porcelain white skin making it glow even more. Jisoo seemed to have felt the she was being looked at, opened her eyes at met with Bobby's dark brown eyes. Neither of them wanted to part their sight, both just as determined to try and read the atmosphere. Just as Jisoo have gathered enough courage to address the question that had always left between them, Bobby's phone rang. He eyed the other an apology, stood up and answered the phone.

"Did I disturbed your date?" the guy on the other line asked Bobby.

"H-h-hyu-ng! Don't joke about that! I-i-its NOT a date." he replied with sadness in his voice. "Besides, she deserves someone better."

"Bobby-ya!!! Don't ever degrade yourself you hear me!" scolded by the guy on the phone. " Besides, you are a good person! Anyone will be happy to have you as their son-in-law. Especially Imo Dara." he added.

Bobby can't help but smile at what his hyung. He sighed and attempted to divert the conversation away from him and Jisoo. 

"So hyung, why did you call?" he asked. "Is there any problem?"

"Nope! No problem at all!" replied cheerily by the other."It's no big deal that you actually forgot to tell me that the Vampire is coming this afternoon and had to hear it from Sol but Its alright." roasted the hyung.

"Ohhhhh! Riiiiiight! I totally forgot to tell you 'bout that." Bobby apologized as soon as it dawned to him what his hyung have just said.

"Its ok. After what I saw, I can see clearly why you have it slipped your mind. After all, I'm all always about supporting my brothers' love lines you know." teased he elder.

"Hyyyyyuuuuuuunnnnnngggg!!!!!!!" he whined. However, the person on the opposite line does not seemed to be affected at all for all he heard were giggles from him.

"Anyway, just called to check up on you if you're still breathing and all." chuckled the older. "Gotta hang up now. Need to make sure that the premises is clear. Take care of your princess like you always do and see you at home Alright!!! And most importantly, avoid trouble! Love yah!" and with that, the hyung hung up.

After his conversation with his older brother ended, Bobby went back to where Jisoo is only to found her already fast asleep. The guy can't help but laugh at how unwomanly her current state is. 

"How can you sleep comfortably knowing you're with a guy." sighed Bobby as he looked at Jisoo who is lying with wide-open. "If Jennie can see you in this situation, she would have definitely kicked you" Bobby whispered as he removed his jacket and laid it to the sleeping girl so it can serve as her blanket. "If only things were a little different, then maybe, just maybe, I can really fulfill my promise to you." he wishfully said as he brushed Jisoo's hair.

Not long after Jisoo have been in her deep slumber, her phone started to ring. Afraid that it may disturbed the other, Bobby decided to answer it.

"YAH!!!!!! KIM JISOO!!!!! How dare you leave me like that!!!! An you call yourself my bestfriend!!!! Bestfriends are suppose to tell each other their location after bolting out the cafeteria for being a total Pabo!!!! Where the hell are you!?" angrily ranted by the person in the line.
"Jennie-yah!!!!! Is this you? Bobby here." He informed the other as he shaked his other ear that has been the victim of Jennie's shout. "She's actually sleeping right now, so I answered the phone for her. We're at the rooftop. Can you go up here and accompany her?" he continued.

"She's asleep? In a rooftop? With you? Aisssshhhhh! How did this happen? Are you two already dating?! and none of you told me about this?!" Jennie asked surprisingly question after question. 

Bobby looked at the phone as if it was the actual person spatting absurd idea that made hin blush uncontrollably. Why does they all thing like-like-like he's some kind of a erted guy?! Some friends he have. "Jennie-yah! Calm down will yah!" he tried to reason out with Jennie. "Hayyyyyyyysssss! She is JUST sleeping. You know very well how she easily get emotionally tired when she gets embarrassed" he explained. "Can you get up here and look after her. The vampire is already on her way. I would like to help hyung with the security and stuff."

"Araso oppa will be there in a sec! Just be sure to finish whatever you two are doing there. I do not want to interrupt anything you inappropriate ya know" Jennie asked.

"W-w-what!!!! Why do you guys always assume that! I AM NOT A E OK!" Bobby stuttered. "SHE IS JUST TAKING A NAP, There is nothing to interrupt." Bobby responded.

"Alright! Whatever you say Bobby! I'm on my way."and then, the line is dead. 

Bobby breathe out heavily as the call ended. "Why is everyone thinks like that!" he repeated for like the nth time now. "I am NOT as confident as they think. Its NOT that easy as they say it would be. And it is NOT that simply as they assume." he said as he leaned against the railings looking at the sleeping princess that was in front of him. "Besides, I do not deserve her. I cannot make her happy."
------------------
As soon as Jennie arrived, Bobby made his way down the rooftop only to surprised by a strong presence at the bottom of the stairs. Realizing who it was, Bobby just continued his was out to school halls.

"The Vampire is already here." declared by the other. "Wanna go check out why she's called?"

"Naaaahhhhh! Queen might kill us if we eavesdrop on them yah know!" Bobby declined. Aside from that, he still feeling a bit off after what just happened at the rooftop. Bobby's heart is still malfunctioning "Besides, I have already decided to help Jay-hyung with the security."

"C-ome o-nnnnn Hyung!!!!!! We all know Jinan-hyung is more than capable of taking care of the security of the whole campus. Just come with me and investigate a little! Huhhhhh! Just a tiny-bitsy investigation. are'nt you curious why she's asked to be here? Let's go!!!!" insisted the other.
"BI, One. Whatever it is, they will tell it to us in time and Two, be carful with how to address Jay and me, remember, we don't use those names anymore. Moreover, I still value my life so much just to be killed fo eavesdropping" Bobby lengthy justified his decision.

"Is that your final answer Bobby hyung? Are you sure about that? There is a huge possibility that it is about your princesssss...." said the younger in a sing-song manner. 

After hearing what the younger have just said, Bobby stopped on his tracks and contemplated whether or not he should bite on the bait being lured right in front of him by the younger Kim. 

"Soooooo. What's your decision Hyung?" inquired by the other while evidently sporting a smirk in his face.

Bobby exhaled loudly admitting defeat against his younger brother. He looked at his brother with a beaten look and with that the younger knew he had won over his Hyung. He then slung his arms over the Bobby's shoulder as he guide him to the opposite direction.

"Just so you know, If the Queen caught us snooping on her meeting with the Vampire, I'm gonna drop your sorry out and save mine in a heart beat." Bobby threatened the youngest Kim who does not even take the statement as something offensive as he just laugh at his ridiculous older brother.

"Ehhhhhhhhhh! Hyung!!!!! How could you! I will tell that to Jay-hyung and I will make you regret that if ever you do it!" BI proudly stated as they made their way to the Principal's office. 

OF COURSE, How can Bobby forget the fact that their small hyung has always and will always be protective with the two of them. And HOW IT EVER SLIPPED HIS MIND that BI can easily use that card to get away with his so-called investigation sessions. 

Just as they arrived at the office, the two happened to hear parts of the conversation that made Bobby clench his fist and was so ready to barge in the conversation of the two adults. 

"Dee, Jisoo will no longer be as safe as before, especially after her "accidental"discovery. We both know that. She needs to know about us, the organization. That is the only way we can protect her fully. Please!"  plead by the woman whose seating in front of the smaller one. However, it seemed like her pleas are being led to a deaf ear as the smaller woman still would not concede.

Feeling a bit desperate the blond-haired lady stood in front of the black-haired one and knelt in front of her.

"Dee, you cannot continue denying this. Its too much of a risk. Please!" begged once more by the blond lady.

After hearing this, BI automatically looked at his brother to see what his reaction and hold and behold, Bobby is beyond shocked and scared at the information he just heard. The only thing that is registered in his mind is that Jisoo is in danger. Jisoo is no longer safe. Jisoo will know about him. The Bobby he had always hid from her. 

"W-w-what should I to BI? What should I do?" Bobby asked his brother. But before BI can answer, BI's phone rang and hesitantly answered it only to be greeted by a panting Jennie on the other line.

"Jennie!!!! Wae! What happened?" BI worriedly asked trying to relay the message to Bobby through his eyes.

"WHAT!!!!!! What do you mean Jay-hyung was taken as a hostage!? Where are you now? Still in the rooftop?" BI shouted. "Araso, keep Jisoo with you! Be calm! We are on our way."

Hearing this, Bobby's mind went blank. that is why even before BI was able to end the call, Bobby have already sprinted his way back to the rooftop, ignoring BI's call of his name, regretting ever leaving Jisoo's side, blaming himself for putting Jay's life in danger. All he can do now is pray that everything will be fine eventhough he himself will never actually believe it.