Chap 1

Playing with Fire

Jisoo can swear she was about to go blind as the sun's rays mercilessly strikes her from her beauty sleep.

"Ommaaaa!!!! 5 more minutes jebal!" Jisoo begged as she tries to shield herself from the light coming from her opened windows.

"I'm kinda aware how you always dress for comfort but this is beyond ugly.” Jennie said as looked blankly at her best friend. “I mean. really ugly. Amazing!" she continued while clapping her hands slowly.

Jisoo who is wearing her usual faded oversized shirt and grey sweatshirt, can’t help but feel irritated at the other as she sat up just so she can shoot some death glare to the other. 

“Great!!!! Good morning to you too! You biatch!" Jisoo snarled at her bestfriend while giving Jennie a thumbs up . 

“Whatever! Just come down after you change up.” Jennie replied to her as she made her way to the stairs.

But the magnet in Jisoo’s bed is stronger than Jennie’s threat and had Jisoo falling back to sleep again when Jennie came back to continue “threatening” her friend.

“And don't you dare going back to bed or I swear I'll drag you to campus in those hideous pajama of yours!" Jennie eyed Jisoo as she finally went down. 

Upon reaching the dining room, Dara, Jisoo's mom can't help but see the proud smirk worn by her daugter's friend. 

"Sooooo? Were you successful on waking her up?" the older asked as she busied herself prearing their breakfast. 

“Barely." Jennie sighed. "Hopefully, there will be no need for me to drag her out of her bed and in to a cold shower." she continued with a visible sneer in her face as she found the idea she just blurred out as amusing.

Jisoo's Mom cannot help but laugh at the werd dynamics of her daughter and her bestfriend. Even weirder than theirs of Jennie's mom. Just as Dara finished setting the table, someone walked to the room in a rather rowdy manner.

"Imoooooo!!!! I am here!" greeted by the guy in a very cheerful way showing his bunny-like teeth.

"Ohhhhhh. Bobby-ya! Have a sit. You're early today. Where are your brothers?" she greeted the newcomer as she placed the food in the table.

"Jay hyung and BI left early to accompany Mino-hyung before going to school. Sooooooo. Here I am ready at your disposal!!!!" Bobby informed the lady with a matching courtly bow.

"Wooooooooowwwwww! That was disgustingly poliet of you! Sooooo not you! Just say that you're here for the free breakfast or to see Jisoo." Jennie teased Bobby who choked at the bread that he was already munching.

So much so, that when Jisoo came down from his rescue, she took a glass of water and gave it to him.

"Leave Bobby will yah!" Jisoo said as she sat down beside the flustered Bobby and started patting the poor guy's back. "Are you ok now?" Jisoo then asked him.

All Bobby can do is nod to answer Jisoo's question and glared at Jennie seemed to enjoy his awkwardness and misery. Jennie however seemed unaffected and just shrugged and made herself busy on making sandwiches for her and Jisoo.

The four were then enveloped with a comfortable silence that was broken by Dara as she informed the three teens that the driver is already waiting for them. One by one Jennie, Jisoo, and Bobby stood up and bid their goodbyes to the Jisoo's mom. But before they can actually made there way out of the simple home, Jennie whispered something to the elder.

"By the way Imo......, the Queen requested for you. She said she have to discuss something with you" 

"Araso Jennie-yah." smiled Dara at the younger. "Please tell her I'll see her this afternoon. Can you make sure that my princess does not know about this?" Dara asked looking at both Jennie and Bobby.

Both also nodded in agreement to the older's request and made their way to join Jisoo who was already inside the car.

"What took you guys so long? What did my mom told you?" Jisoo inquired her two bestfriends as soon as they entered the car.

"She asked us to take care of her clutter-bug daughter. Which by the way, we do all the time" Jennie said without looking at Jisoo. The latter then directed her gazed to Bobby trying to asked the same question to which the guy just gave her his signature bunny smile. 

"Something's fishy........" Jisoo whispered to herself as she settled herself in her sit, stuffed her ears with earphones, and laid her head in Bobby's broad shoulder.
--------------

YG University is dubbed as the Home of the rich and the geniuses, so it comes to no surprise how lavish this university is compared to the other campuses. Jisoo is currently still in his first year in this university along with Jennie, while Bobby is already in his third. But despite being a constant person within the campus, Jisoo still cannot get used to how grand the structures and architecture of the school. The buildings within YGU contained some of the most intricate and unique designs that made them look like the ones you only see on european postcard. To be honest, she should not be so surprised as their university has students that came from the most prestigious families and clans and that includes Jisoo herself. You see, Jisoo is the only daughter of one Dr. Sandra Kim, one of Korea's brillant minds and Korea's youngest and most loved Senator, Kwon Jiyong, but for safety purpose as his dad will always say, Jisoo is carrying her mom's surname. Jisoo’s internal monologue was cut short when she felt someone pinching her cheeks. 

"What the heck is your problem you annoying bunny!!!!" Jisoo screamed as she throws some death glares and punches to the culprit behind her now red and swollen cheeks. She didn’t even need to guess who the offender is.

"What!!! You're at dazed. I thought you're still asleep." cheekily answered by the guy who is now laughing to his own statement. "Besides, you're in the w...woooooooaaaaahhhhh"

Bobby's statement was cut as he caught right on time Jisoo who was shoved by a group of girls entering the building. Jisoo then looked at Bobby to thank him but was instantly flushed in red as he realize how close she is with Bobby.

"Uhhhhmmmmmmm....huhhhh!!!!!...N-n-nice.........uhmmm....th-th-thanks....that was a nice catch...hehe" Jisoo thanked Bobby awkwardly.

Next thing thy knew, the awkward atmosphere brewing between her and Bobby was broken when Jennie whispered to Jisoo.

"Soooo. Are you two done with your LOVELY ROMANTIC 'moment'".

However, instead of anwering Jennie, Jisoo stood up all red on the comment of the former and tried her very best to avert her gaze at her supposed hero. Same goes with Bobby after realizing that he still had his hands around Jisoo's waist. The atmosphere became more awkward as Jisoo and y both looked down and suddenly became all shy around each other. 

"Uuuuuurrrrrggggghhhhh! Why do you I have to oblivious friends." complained Jennie who can no longer tolerate what is happening . "Anyways, are you sure YOU'RE ok?" she asked Jisoo.

"Huuuuuuhhhhh?! Ahhhhh! Yup! Bobby here saved me just in time." Jisoo hesitantly grinned at Bobby who gave her a shy two-thumbs up sign.

"Ooooooookkkkkkkk! If you two are done being awfully shy and awkardly lovely dovey to each other, can we now go to ur class?" Jennie again broke the moment. "Because, In case you haven't heard since you two are so wrapped in your small moment, the bell just rang." she deviously smiled.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh. !!!!! I got to go girls. See you later!" Bobby informed the two girls. He made a very childish salute to the girls who looked at him with a mixture of  embarrassment and amusment.

​​ ---------------

Other than that "pushing" incident and the "Bobsoo moment" as Jennie quoted herself, The first half of the day pass sooooooo slowly for Jisoo. As usual, she slouched on her desk and looked outside and started her daily routine of daydreaming. As soon as their professor dismissed the class, Jisoo stretched her arms and yawned loudly. 

"Ahhhhhhhh! Sweet sweeet relief. Freeeeeedom!" Jisoo exclaimed exaggeratedly as soon as her best friend entered her room to fetch her. Jisoo already felt tired considered that it’s just lunch time. 

“WOW Jisoo, that’s very feminine of you. Please be a bit more relaxed around me.” Jennie said with full on sarcasm on the obvious exaggeration of her friend.

“Sorry! The lesson was just so boring you know.” Jisoo pouted. 

“Come on. Time for lunch.” Jennie said as she pushed Jisoo out of their classroom as the other is just too lazy to even walk properly. 

Jisoo was then was dragged by Jennie as she hooked her arms with hers heading to the cafeteria or as Jisoo called it the "Sorting Area" and yes, Jisoo is a potterhead ok!?. Anyways, Why sortin area you may asked? Well, their cafeteria is a place where as Jisoo sees it, one's social standing in the campus is being decided upon. In other words? The Losers are separated from Kings and the Queens of the university. However, Jisoo's case is kinda.....ummmmmm....complicated. You see, if you were to base her just by her parents popularity and name, she should be part of the 'IT Group', unfortunately, unlike her amazing parents, Jisoo is not that special. Well, according to her.For her, she's in a campus full of somebody's and thus, makes her plain in comparison. Luckily for her, she's friend with Jennie, who by the way is "just" part of the pretige Student Council. No biggie right!!!! Sweet, sweet luck! HA! And thus, her social life was saved. 

"PERKS OF HAVING JENNIE AS YOUR BESTFRIEND" Jisoo whispered to herself but Jennie still managed to hear and even understand the meaning behind her remark earning her an elbow swing straight to her stomach. Such lovely and sweet her y friend Is. Jisoo can’t help but giggle at how she described Jennie. On their way to the table where the rest of her friends are, the cafeteria became weirdly quiet. 

"Too quiet" "Weirdly quite" Jisoo and Jennie said at the same time. 

"Yah!!!! You two, Pali! They're coming. Sit down!" whispered loudly by their friend Seungyoon. 

"Ohhhhhh. That's why it’s quiet" Jisoo commented as they took their seat with sheer disbelieved written all over her face.  

"Tell me bout it. Looks like we're the only normal ones! Like seriously" Jennie said as she dramatically rolled her eyes to make her point. And as if its cued, the Kings and Queens of the campus made their "glorious" entrance as their friend Dahyun describes while doing some hand gestures just to stress out her point. 

They are "The Elites". And Yes! Jisoo is using air quotes for extra emphasis. The reason behind this? Well because for Jisoo and Jennie they are just normal students with extreme amount of money, popularity, charisma, and geniuses on their own rights. In short Humans not, ordinary thou but still humans as they reasoned out before. But for these reasons, the campus crowned the Elites as the campus' Kings and Queens. Not that Jisoo disagrees to this idea and “coronation” but she just feels…...you know 'Meh'. Not intimidated nor amazed. But purely and utterly "blahhhhh". Besides, some of the members of the group are actually friends and even related with Jisoo and Jennie so, she does not see the big deal about them. Plus, most of the elites does not really care about the title. But in all fairness, despite all of these overstatements about the Elites, they are not bullies. And as Jennie said before, ‘As long as they don't disrupt the school's peace and create more trouble for me, I could not careless’. Sooooo yeeeeaaaahh. She's still normal, well, based on the criteria she made, Jennie is at the very least. And being a true bestest friend to Jisoo, Jennie for some reason was able to detect the internal monologue Jisoo and they started having their usual eye conversation when the Elites started passing by near them as their table is near the staircase going to the upper part of the cafeteria. The Elite's special place. Jisoo and her friends in progress heard all sorts of cheers and fan screams for these group. 

"Junhoe your so regal!" cheered one student. 
"Jinhwan-shi's smile is just heavenly!" sighed another. 
"Jaewon-oppa! You're so hot!" shriek by another. 
"Lisa, Hayi smile this way please!" screeched by some fanboys. 

Yup. The whole campus is really THAT cray-cray about the Elites. Jisoo thought to herself 

"WAHHHHHHHHH!!!! We're totally the normal students here" duetted Jisoo and Jennie as they both laughed on how ridiculous their schoolmates can be. But despite finding amusement on the circus that is their cafeteria, Jisoo's eyes are a bit busy looking for a certain something, or rather, a certain someone else to be exact. After failing to see even his shadow, Jisoo felt a bit sad? Huh!? She's just worred? He did ran late because of the pushing incident. Yup! That’s the ONLY reason why she’s looking for him. RIGHT! She just wanted to know if he was able to reach his class on time. Like what real friend should be. That’s all. No other reason. Jisoo explained to herself. WAAAAIIIIIIITTTTTT! Why is she explaining to herself? HUUUUUHHHHHHH!!!!! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! 

“I don’t get myself?!” Jisoo harshly told herself in hush voice. Still distraught with her internal conflict with herself, when she heard a low voice too close to her ears whispered the answer she quietly asked herself not long ago.

"Bobby's not here if that's you're searching" A tan-skinned guy whispered to her making Jisoo shocked as she covered her ears.

"Wahhhhhhhhhhhh! Oppa!!!!!!! Why do you have to do that!?" Jisoo exclaimed to the guy.

"You were so busy looking for Bobby, so I just felt that I should help you as a good oppa should do." the guy smiled cheekily. "You know, to put you out of your misery."

"I WAS NOT LOOKING FOR HIM OK!" Jisoo explained defensively. "I WAS in fact looking for......uhmm.... YOU~!" 

"Uhhhhhhhhuhhhhhhhh!" the guy eyed Jisoo suspiciously. "I'm here, so... what's up?" he asked.

"How's Dad?" Jisoo asked hesitantly.

"That was the mysterious question?" The guy laughed. "You know you could have called him. Its not like you don't go home to the same house." added by him.

"Mino Opppaaaaa!!!!!!! I was being serious.!" Jisoo whined as she saw Jennie already laughing hysterically as well.

"Yeeeaaahhhh! Ok! Serious! Call your dad! He will be more happy to see and here you!" Mino said "And as for the Bunny, he is in the rooftop. Just so you know." he winked at Jisoo who is now red with anger and embarrassment. 

'WAS SHE THAT OBVIOUS?! OMY!!!' Jisoo asked herself silently. She then felt like she was being observed, so she lift her head up and was flustered to see that the entire cafeteria witness her interaction with Mino.

SHHHHHHHEEEEESSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!! My quiet Collge Life!!!! Ruined!!!!!! 

Embarrased, Jisoo collected her food, bid her goodbyes to her shocked friends and ran outside the cafeteria and into the rooftop. Why rooftop? She has no idea. Don't Ask HER!