Chapter 5

Come Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

T (ten)

As i was with the guys, i see from a distance Lucas and Jungwoo.........HUGGING?!?!?! 

"You guys look!!!!" I pointed out to where Lucas and Jungwoo were. They all looked towards them.

"How come they aren't even dating yet"

"Yeah even we know that they like each other. More than friends"

"OMG ARE THEY HUGGING??????"

"I bet 100 bucks that they aren't gonna confess until graduation"

We all look to Haechan who spoke up. "Yah don't be so mean channie" Mark lightly smacks Haechan's arm.

He laughed. "Whaatt? You know how they are. They are so confusing and slow at things like this."

Hmmm...that is true.

"Hmmm..... hohoho why don't we help them out a little bit hmmm?" 

We all look at Johnny with a smirk plastered onto his face.

"Uhhh knowing how you are i don't think we should go with whatever plan you have in that head of yours" Taeyong says.

"Yeah i actually agree on that" Jaehyun chimes in.

Johnny glares at Taeyong and Jaehyun. "Yah it won't be as bad okay? Just hear me out on this"

We all huddled into a group and started planning on how to help our friends confess to each other.

~~~~~

KJW

I tensed up when Lucas put his forehead onto mine. I thought of pulling away but, it felt.......good.

I relaxed and tried hard to not explode over the fact that Lucas is this close to my face. I was also shocked by his sudden action.

We stayed in the same position for awhile until he lets go of me.

I then realized what i just went through and smacked Lucas' arm.

"Yah if you didn't mess around with me this wouldn't have happened" I pouted.

He chuckled. "I know i know it's my fault. Come on, let's go with the other guys" He smiles at me. I nod my head and we both start to head back to the guys.

~~~~~

When we got back to shore, we noticed the guys huddled together.

"What are you guys doing??" I ask. They all turned around fast.

"O-oh you guys are back! How is the water?" Ten asks.

"Uhh it was nice, kind of cold bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter