Chapter 1

Come Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KJW

As i'm walking to the school gate i hear a very familiar voice yelling "JUNGWOOO HYUNGGG!"

I turn around to see Lucas running towards me and eventually hugging me which almost made me fall backwards.

"Yah! I almost fell back!" he continues to hug me tightly.

"You were gone for too long!!! i had no one else to copy off for the homework!" I then pinched his side hard. "YAHH oww that hurt! what was that for?!" i crossed my arms.

"You only cared about copying off the homework from me?! Tsk" I was literally only gone for 3 days cause i caught the flu and my mom wouldn't let him come over due to the fact he could also catch it.

"Aniyooo hyungg i care about you too! How are feeling?" still crossing my arms, "I feel better now. And no i won't let you copy off from me." i walked away hearing a whining Lucas behind me. I can't help but smile like an idiot.

Lucas and I have been friends since middle school and now we are in our final year of high school. Our first meeting was when we were in 3rd grade. We were outside for recess and i remember i was being picked on by a couple of 5th graders. Lucas saw and he protected me. Well.....when i mean protected, he actually ended up getting beat up and not me.

He ended up having a black eye and a bruise on his cheek. I was crying seeing how beat up he was. He told me "It's okay, don't cry man. I'll protect you okay? Don't worry." and all i did was nod my head. And that's how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter