Chapter 2

Come Love Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KJW

School ended and Lucas waited for me at the front gate. "Hyung! Let's hurry! Mark and Ten hyung have already told the rest of the guys about today's plan" i nod my head.

"Okay, let's go" we start heading home. Oh and i don't think i mentioned this earlier but, me and Lucas are actually neighbors. Well, not technically but he only lives a few houses down from mine.

We both parted ways and decided to meet back up at my place once we got our things prepared. I throw my backpack onto my bed. And i started to pack essentials for the beach. I went downstairs to grab my phone and realized Lucas texted me.

From: Lucas bieber

Johnny hyung said he is going to pick us up.

I replied back with an okay. 

From: Lucas bieber

Hurry man! I'm already outside your house. You're so slow! Ahaha jk hyung i love you take your time :*

I glared at my phone. I can't believe i fell for someone like him. And yes.........i have a huge crush on Lucas. Ever since we met. Years went by and the idiot actually got to me. But obviously, he doesn't know that i feel this way towards him. It hurts that he doesn't feel the same towards me. Or at least that i know of.

Plus, all the girls ADORE HIM. He is very popular with all the girls. And it bothers me. I'm not jealous or anything though! it just, ugh bothers me.

I finished packing whatever i needed for the beach and left a little note on the fridge for my parents since they weren't home. I opened my front door and the first thing i see is a shirtless Lucas. Lemme repeat this again, SHIRTLESS.

I could see his back muscles, and his sculpted biceps. Asdfghjkl why. I close the front door and Lucas turns around to look at me. I forgot to mention that i'm wearing a hoody with sweats. Unlike Lucas, who was shirtless and wearing shorts.

"Hyung why are you dressed up like it's winter???" He faces me and i cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter