Day Out

Tell Me Next Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be from Chan’s perspective 

Chan:

“Yah! Can we please all stay together?!” I yelled at the rest of the members who were running around the small amusement park that I planned for today. I brought everyone out because I felt that we all needed a break from all of the schedules we have been having. But I was still sad that Seungmin could not join all of us, but he needed rest. And if he were with us I would be having an internal panic attack this whole time. I noticed Hyunjin had not left my side the whole time we have been walking around this place, I knew he had to be concerned for Seungmin. He was also pretty quiet as well. But of course that was not unusual for him when he becomes upset or nervous. Woojin does the same thing, but Woojin eventually talks and tells you what is wrong if you bother him enough.

Not Hyunjin though. He gets even more frustrated if you continue to bother him about what is wrong. But I am one who wants to know what’s wrong when I know one of my little ducklings are hurting. I turn my head and see Hyunjin with his hands in his pants pockets and I lean over to him. “Hey you alright? You’re awfully quiet today.” He looked over at me and gave a slight smile that faded pretty quickly. “Yeah hyung. Just have a lot on my mind.” He then continued to stare down at the road we were walking on and my heart began to hurt for the poor boy. I bet he is hurting deep down and worried sick. But then I remembered what Seungmin had asked of me before I left.

Flashback:

“Please-please make sure Hyunjin hyung has fun too.” Seungmin pleaded to me.

I nodded and responded. “I will don’t worry. I make everyone have fun. Even when they don’t want to.”

End of Flashback

I will make sure he has fun too! I made a promise and I don’t go back on my promises. I slid my arm around Hyunjins neck and I smiled at him. He then turned his head and looked at me as he smiled and I could see the fear in his eyes slip away for a brief second. I then pulled everyone onto the rides and we were all having a blast. That is, until I noticed Hyunjin hanging back with me again and not up with the others. I noticed he was acting funny and concern was filling me. His face looked paler then normal and I could see some sweat forming on his forehead, even though it was cold outside. We came up to a ride that everyone wanted to go on. Except Hyunjin, who usually loved to go on any ride he could find. He was worried, I could tell. The anxiety was getting the best of him. “Come on hyung!” I.N yelled. I shook my head and looked back at Hyunjin who had sat down on a bench nearby. “You guys go ahead! I will stay back with Hyunjin!” I yelled since they were all far ahead.

They all nodded and ran to the ride. I walked over to the bench and sat next to Hyunjin. He gave me a slight smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter