Chan is hiding something? Or is Seungmin?

Tell Me Next Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chan’s POV:

I felt bad not telling Hyunjin the whole truth, but if he knew he would not let Seungmin sleep. I have not told Hyunjin a lie. Just not the whole truth. Seungmin will be fine if he gets sleep and medicine every few hours.

But what he actually has, I have not said anything about it to anyone else but Woojin. I decided to sleep on our couch in the living room so that I could keep an eye on Seungmin’s door.

Before Hyunjin had found me and Woojin talking outside the door, I had actually called the 24/7 hospital to tell the nurse of Seungmin’s symptoms to see if they could tell me what to get for him and how to help him.

 

------------------------(Flashback)-----

“Yeoboseyo?” A young sounding female answered the phone.

“Ne? Is this the 24/7 hospital? My friend has been coughing for a week now and he is in bed with a fever. But he hasn’t had a fever this whole week. But he has coughed so much tonight that he has thrown up just now. What should I do?”

“Alright then, let’s take a breath here. I can sense you are worried about your friend. First may I ask what your name is?” The voice was calm, and that helped me calm down a bit. I took a deep breath before answering again.

“Ne, my name is Bang Chan and his name is Kim Seungmin.”

“Alright Chan. Can you tell me again how long he has been coughing and feeling sick? And also what his symptoms are?”

I closed my eyes and tried to recall what Seungmin had told me just now. “Ne. He says that he has been coughing for almost a week straight. No fever that I know of for that week. His symptoms right now are a wet, harsh cough, fever, chills, pain in his chest from coughing, he feels like he can’t breathe, annnnd I think there was one more thing he told me. Oh yeah! He had said that he felt sick one of the days he was coughing all week.” I spat it all out without a breath to make sure I did not forget a single detail. But I regret doing that now since I am all breathless now.

The line was quiet for a few minutes as the nurse typed away on her keyboard. “Chan? Are you still there?” The lady asked.

“Ne! Ne! I am still here.” I quickly responded after catching my breath.

“You said that your friend has been coughing harshly for a week now? But with no fever at all or feeling of being sick?” The lady sounded confused as she asked me this question. I was now becoming confused as well.

“Ne, that is correct.” I sounded dumb I’m sure, but I was just as confused as this lady.

“And he never went to a doctor or hospital during this time?”

“Ani. Not that I am aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter