Im So Tired...

Tell Me Next Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a deep wet cough rattled through Seungmin chest as he flung forward from his laying down position on his bed. The coughs were getting deeper, harsher. They stung his chest like a blade going through him. Cutting his chest up from the inside. “Ow.” He whispered as he gripped his chest. His throat stung from all the coughing he has been doing for the past week now. But never a fever or anything like that. Just coughing. It was starting to drive him nuts since he could not get rid of it. “Woojin-ah..” He whispered over to Woojin who was sleeping in the bed across from his. Seungmin could see Woojin’s body move in the dark as he kept whispering Woojin’s name but he just wouldn’t get up.

Seungmin threw his legs over the edge of the bed and stood up to walk over to Woojin’s bed while battling an oncoming headache. He walked over to Woojin’s sleeping body and shook him awake. “Seungmin-ah what the heck? It is like 3 am!” Woojin cursed while rubbing his sleeping eyes. Seungmin’ s cough returned with a vengeance and he placed his hand over his mouth as he lurched forward. It hurt him so much to cough right now since it was such a deep and wet cough.

He then gripped his chest as the last bunch of coughs occurred and then breathed in the cold air around him since Woojin liked the room to be cold when he slept. Seungmin on the other hand did not like it to be cold while he slept and he was shivering now with goosebumps. Woojin turned his body over to face the poor shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter