장 02: Byun Baekhyun

The Lost Love || 백연 (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

II: Byun Baekhyun

 | At the XOXO University

"We're almost done."

"Ugh. I'm tired."

"Same."

"Why does this rain won't stop like it's almost thirty minutes ago."

"Can't you just Shut Up."

"It's so Cold. Can you guys turn off the air conditioning?"

"Are you Crazy?"

"These paper works ain't my style at all. It's just giving me stress."

"Can we take a break first?"

"You can rest for a while."

"That would be the nicest respond of all I received."

"Too Drama."

"I'm Hungry."

"Me too."

"Same here."

"I already miss my Baozi."

"Me too, My Bubble tea."

All of the nonsense noises are from the members of EXO. They are working all the paper works that they've been responsible for as a Officers on the campus. They've already spent three hours of working on it without any break or even a little rest.

Baekhyun inhaled as he was annoyed from all what the members said. He stood up and faced them.

"Hot coffee for a cold rainy season, anyone?"He suggested as he picks his Denim Jacket that has been hanged on the back of an office chair and wears it like a pro as always.

"Sure."

"As long as you paid for it."

"That would be better."

"Be Careful. Your Fan girls might attack you there."

Some of the member's respond and of course Junmyeon' reminders will not be missed out since he cared too much of not as a leader but a brother. He treats them all as his brother since they've been together for almost six years. He just nodded and give him he smiled as thanks. He then fixed himself in a mirror and placed a cap in his head by reversing it before going out.

---

| At the Coffee Shop

Baekhyun parked his car in the parking lot of a coffee shop and wear a mask as he doesn't want to be recognized since he's quite popular in Seoul because of his looks and being part of EXO.

He fastened his steps as it was still raining and since he doesn't have the umbrella to shield on. He pushed the entrance door for him to enter and at the same time someone goes out.

"Yah, You're drooling."He lightly chuckled and shakes his head as what he just heard from a girl. He didn't expect that a guy would admire his looks too even though his all covered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter