장 03: The Best friend's Goal

The Lost Love || 백연 (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER THREE: THE BEST FRIENDS GOAL

Six o'clock in the morning.

Baekhyun was still asleep on the sofa near the terrace not until the loudness of the ringtone wakes him up. He cupped his pants pocket checking if his phone was there, still closing his eyes with a ceased eyebrows.

"Hel--"

"Where the hell are you last night? Why did you not meet the daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Kim? Gosh. You know how and embarrassed I am right now? You Stubborn young man."Baekhyun silently cursed himself as he fell asleep last night and forgot the arranged date by his mother.

"I forgot."He said still managed to calm his voice.

"Then you better apologize for her. Fetch her on her school this afternoon after your class at Seoul University or else."His mother command then ended the call without bidding goodbye. He groaned of what her mother said and lazily walked to the bathroom.

On the other hand, Taeyeon was just finished eating her cereal breakfast again, she brings the dishes to the sink and washed it. Suddenly, a loud bang next to her condo makes her shocked that causing to slipped one plate broken into pieces on the floor. Being an innocent of this things, she quickly squat and carelessly picked all those broken pieces of the plate without thinking that it can harm her.

"Ouch."She groaned when she felt a pain in her hand and then there it is, a blood that keeps flowing.

She walked to her room and heal her wound in her right hand and of course, she knew this kind of things.

---

| At the Seoul University

As soon as Taeyeon entered the school, some students greeted her nicely and some of them greeted her with their burning eyes. Taeyeon just ignored them with a sweet smile flashed on her face.

A group of boys teased their friend as soon as they saw Taeyeon walking forward to them.

"G-Good Morning Noona"A Cute Junior High School greeted her in his stuttering voice while waving at her.

"Good Morning too, Bambam."Taeyeon greeted back and pinched his nose, She then heard his friends teasing at him from afar. The boy name was too long and hard to speak because his a Thai so everyone called him, Bambam.

"You're making me blush, Noona" He shyly whispers at her,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter