장 01: Kim Taeyeon

The Lost Love || 백연 (BaekYeon)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE: Kim Taeyeon

3rd POV

| At the Coffee Shop

The whole Seoul of South Korea was blessed by a Heavy Rain that keeps pouring even at this hours It's like waterfalls that won't stop falling even at day or night.

The Pluviophile are sure to be enjoying the rain while some people are shivering of coldness that the rain gave and also, some people are enjoying their coffee that gave warmness in their body.

"Two Serve of Cappuccino and One Serve of Espresso,"One of the Worker said as she presses the bell three times which means it is already ready to serve.

"Yes, Coming"Taeyeon lightly shouted as she walks to serve the coffee.

"Here is your two cappuccino and one espresso coffee, ma'am. Have a good drink and a blessed day"Taeyeon cheerfully said to the customers with a smile on her face.

"Thank you,"The customer said, she then bowed and served another coffee to another customer.

The Coffee Shop where Taeyeon work was known as the Best Coffee Shop in the whole Seoul of South Korea, not because the Coffee they served was delicious but the way the worker's manner toward to their customers.

"Aigoo! Our Taengoo really works hard today" Key praised while softly brushing her hair which made Taeyeon annoyed.

"So, Are you free after this?"He asked for a million times.

"Of course but I already have an appointment to do," She said directly, making eye contact with him then quickly look away.

"Aigoo! Did you just reject Kim KiBum's offer? Your closest friend here in the shop."He said trying to conscience her in his convincing tone.

"Still, No. I really have some important to do after this."She said calmly while checking herself in the mirror.

 Onew"Well then, Okay. I was just thinking if you love Ice Cream but I think you don't. I will just ask then hyung and the others. See'ya! Tsk. I was supposed to treat her in the new Ice Cream Sho----" He was suddenly cut off when Taeyeon quickly faced him with an excited faced.

"Did you just say, that you will treat me an Ice Cream?"She curiously asked while making an eye contact with his dark brown eyes. He nodded then secretly flashed his mischievous smile as he succeeds in his plan. Taeyeon then smiled back and prepared herself

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter