Prologue

I Hate You, I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

            “I wish we didn’t have to hide like this,” he whispered against my neck. I shivered as his breath made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. “I wish we could just be a normal couple.”

            I laughed and stepped away from him. I peered out at the skyline before us. The busy streets of Seoul blurred by. Bright lights flashed and music hummed away through the sea of bodies and cars. The roof we always met on seemed to be the perfect hiding place, yet so public. “We can never just be normal.”

            “You’re upset,” he stated. I scoffed at his statement and looked up at the night’s sky. The one thing I hated about living in the city was the lack of stars seen at night. The city stayed busy and no one ever questioned the lack of nature that was present. I envied those who lived on the countryside and were surrounded by nature. “Minyoung?”

            I blinked and sighed before leaning over the edge of the roof. “I don’t know. I just don’t understand why you can’t take charge to the public with our relationship. Who cares what people think?”

            “You know we can’t,” he muttered.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter