SMILE 2

SMILE (ChanLu)

Yeoldemort: Howdy!

Luhan: Gosh Chanyeol...

Yeoldemort: What did I do?

Luhan: You aren't 
western...

Yeoldemort: What do 
you want 😑

Luhan: I need your help to wake up Baekhyun

Yeoldemort: No can do, Sehun won't let me near him.

Luhan: I wonder why...

Luhan: Help me still, I want my best friend back, and I am sure you want Sehun back.

Yeoldemort: Then how about we do a little skit for Sehun~?

Luhan:...

Yeoldemort: You know, Snow White woke up from a kiss

Luhan: I don't have time to play games Chanyeol, I need you to take this seriously.

Yeoldemort: But we could have fun while helping them out, can't we?

Luhan: No we can't! Now stop playing around! 😡😡😡😡

"Who are you texting?" I heard Sehun ask from behind.

"That little deer from yesterday, say Sehun." Sehun mumbled a yes as he sat down to read his book, "Why is it that Luhan cares for Baekhyun a lot?"

"I am no one to speak about their past Chanyeol, go ask Luhan." Sehun said as he continued to read his book, I reach over to his plate to steal a small piece of his cake, "So you are basically saying you don't know?" I then ended up grabbing the whole plate of cake of cake.

"It's not that I don't know, but their business is theirs only-"

"This is so nasty!" I said as I spat out the cake, "Sehun, let's go hang out please~! I promise nothing bad is going to happen to Baekhyun-"

"Same thing you said, but when we came back that one doctor tried to take advantage of his current state, yeah I am not going to let that happen this time." With that Sehun slammed the book closed and walked away, "But he got his licence suspended..."

"Revoked you idiot, honestly I can't blame you, at least you tried to get him outside the hospitals premises, Chanyeol I really need you to think about my offer..."

"Luhan, I really don't need to think about it, I can't force Sehun to do something he doesn't want to do, but most importantly, are you even getting enough sleep?" I turn around to see his flustered face, "I-Idiot! This is not about me, it's about Baekhyun and Sehun!" he shouted

"You are clearly giving up on your sleep for these two..."

"Chanyeol look-" I stood up and grabbed his shoulder

"Luhan, you need to care for yourself as well, you can't continue always sacrificing yourself for others, you need to do somethings for your own good Luhan, if this keeps up-" He slapped my arm away from his shoulder and looks at me with a disappointed look, "Chanyeol, I thought you'd actually help me, unlike the others, I need to go home now, I need to finish my homework..."

He walked away leaving me all to myself, with that I decided to head home.

I can tell that Luhan hasn't been sleeping a lot lately, why does he need to do this to himself, why does he always need to give something to others, but not himself...

🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰

LUHAN'S P.O.V

"See you tomorrow Yixing!" I said as I walked out of the classroom

"You should smile often, it looks good on you~!" I continued walking ignoring the owner of the voice, clearly knowing who it was, "Luhan, wait!" I stopped walking, still not turning around to meet with his stupid face.

"I thought about it last night, and..."

"and what you idiot?" I wasn't afraid to show my irritation towards his actions, if he's going to rub it at my face, then he should just stop, and leave me alone.

"I will help you out on this-"

"REALLY?!" I immediately turned around to face him, excitement running through my whole body. "Under one condition though..."

"And what is that condition?" I asked not minding too much

"You have to be genuine when you smile." 

🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰

And this is how we end up in my room, me smiling like an idiot in front of a mirror, "ARGHHHH!" I shouted as I jumped on my bed irritated, "You idiot, if I didn't need your help, I wouldn't be doing this!" I groaned on my pillow still mad about what happened earlier.

"Luhan, your friends are here!"

I heard my mom, knowing it must be Kyungsoo and Yixing, but surely I wasn't expecting a third person to be there.

🍰

🍧

🍰

🍧

🍰  

"Yo Luhan~!" 

  🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰🍧🍰  

 PuririnLuka

Status: ACTIVE

PuririnLuka has been on a Hiatus, because they is brain dead

With Love

💜PuririnLuka💜