SMILE 1

SMILE (ChanLu)

Luhan P.O.V

I walk down the hallway monitoring the students, my main objective is to find a certain, but no where to be found, meaning he's at the hospital, I made my way to the attendance office, I need a good excuse as if why I'm leaving early, well that was my initial play till a certain unicorn stopped me.

"What is it Lay? I asked him confused, he had this adorable smile plastered all over his face, "Luhan~ will you be my boyfriend~!

My face went into a bright pink red, "Lay, u-um this is too sudden, c-can I think about this?" What is he going on about again? Last week he literally asked me if I could be his husband, so I'm sure he watched this on TV, he was about to speak when someone suddenly smashed a cake on his face "Y-YOU JERK, DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!" He then ran off, shocked I searched my bag for a napkin, "Lay do you know that guy?" I asked him as he seemed to the cake around his lips, "Yes, he's Suho! I don't know why he was mad at me though."

Knowing where this was going I let out a small sigh

[For more read My Idiot Boyfriend]

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰

I made my way to the hospital to find Sehun and Chanyeol in the patio talking, annoyed I walked up to them ignoring the receptionist, "Why weren't you at school today." I said sternly

Sehun was about to speak till I put my finger up, "Not you, him, Sehun I'll bring you a razor next time, I'll help you shave that stubble off your face." Chanyeol looked away trembling, "Chanyeol, you do know that skipping school is highly prohibited, I understand Sehun's case, but you taking care of him when you have school is unacceptable, you could wait for 9 hours to come see Sehun."

"Luhan, you see, Sehun called me this morning- Wait why am I explaining to you. Sehun let's go inside." Chanyeol said as he was about to stand up, irritated, I pulled him back down by his shoulder, "Well now that you are here, I need to ask something of you."

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰

Chanyeol P.O.V

"What is it?" I asked curiously as Sehun went through my bag, "I need you to help from now on, I will make sure to message you later on with details, deny my offer, I will speak with the attendance office and let them know your skipping." He said with a serious look on his face.

"You and what evidence!" I then heard a camera shutter sound, looking at him confused, "Now I have evidence Chanyeol, so it is up to you if you decide to help me or not, Sehun here will give you my number later today, message me. Have a nice day you two, I am going to speak with Baekhyun." Shortly after Luhan left the scene, me and Sehun remained quiet. "Dude, you just got told." Sehun said as he pulled out my soda from my bag.

"Shut it, Sehun how do you know him?" I said as I grabbed a Twinkie out of my bag, "He's best friends with my Baekhyun, I met him on my second week with Baekhyun."

"I kinda feel bad for him..." I muttered to myself, he's doing so much for his dear friends yet he has no freedom to have fun himself...

"Sehun give me his number."

I handed him my phone, without any response I turn around to see Sehun laying on the ground, "This idiot... I told you to not skip your meals idiot..." I picked Sehun up and walked up to the hospital.

🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰🍨🍰

"I don't have time to play games Chanyeol, I need you to take this seriously."

"But we could have fun while helping them out, can't we?"

Tbc