Chapter 7

Precious Love (SaiDa au)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Dahyun's lips touch. Both inhale deeply taking in each other's scent as their lips make contact. Dahyun imagined Sana's lips to be soft but she had never imagined it would be this soft. She tastes like strawberries. It was probably from the milkshake earlier but nonetheless, Dahyun thought Sana tasted good. Dahyun cupped Sana's jaw and took her bottom lip ever so gently as if being a little more rough than that could bruise the girl's lips. The Japanese responded by tightening her hold on Dahyun's neck, pulling her closer into her if that was even possible. The friction between Sana's arms and Dahyun's nape causes the latter's goosebumps to appear. The pointguard slowly but passionately moves her lips, sending a jolt of electricity through Sana's whole body. Dahyun begins to make her tongue move around the edges of Sana's bottom lip, making the Japanese slightly gasp in pleasure, allowing Dahyun entrance to . Dahyun then begins to sensually explore everything Sana's mouth has to offer. This causes the tall brunette to grasp Dahyun's brown locks to support her now wobbly legs. Dahyun is able to hold Sana up by clutching the latter's waist closer to her. The air becomes hotter and hotter between the two. 

Everything was slowly fading away for the two. It didn't bother them that the sun had now fully set, that the boatmen passing them were howling and whistling, not even the vibration of Sana's phone in her pocket seems to bother the two. They were in their own little world and nothing else mattered.   

Neither one wants to pull back, their chests both tightening and burning from the lack of oxygen. Sana loses the battle and pulls back. Even though she could do this all day if she was given the chance, she needed oxygen, both of them did. She places her forehead onto Dahyun's, her arms still draped over the younger. Damn Dahyun's a good kisser. They gaze into each other's eyes, panting from the wonder that has just happened between them.

"Wow." Sana mutters under her unstable breath. She wanted to say so many more words but her mind was too hazy to formulate anything more complex than a "wow". 

"I know." Dahyun replies. The pale girl's heart was pounding so hard, she could've sworn Sana was able to hear it. Her mind was equally in shambles as well. This wasn't the pointguard's first kiss. In fact even Sana had plenty of experiences with the art of liplocking, but they both knew that this one was different. This was not just a spur of the moment thing rather something that had been building up since they first met. 

A minute or two passes and both are still lost in each others orbs. From the warm and bright rays of the sunset, the two were now basking under the soft dim aura of the moonlight. The cold night breeze brushes past them causing Sana to shudder closer to Dahyun. Immediately realizing that Sana was just wearing a cardigan over her uniform, Dahyun removes her hoodie and puts it on the tall brunette. 

"How about you white stuff? Aren't you cold?" Sana asks with the utmost concern in her voice.

"I'll be f-fine Sana-chan. I'm n-not cold at all." Dahyun reassures her even though Sana feels Dahyun shaking from the cold as well. This was one of the things Sana adored about the pointguard. It was how Dahyun seems to put everyone first before herself. Sana saw it in the way Dahyun takes care of her friends, how she holds the door open for her and how she just manages to make Sana feel so safe by just being near her.

"Liar. You're basically stuttering Dahyun." Sana calls the younger one on her bluff.

"I'm a-always stuttering in f-front of you unnie." Dahyun admits whilst sporting her blushing cheeks.

Sana knew that Dahyun wasn't gonna take the hoodie from her so she does the next, if not the best thing to keep the younger warm. She envelopes Dahyun in her arms and snuggles her face by the crook of the latter's neck. Dahyun stiffens at the sudden backhug she received. 

"There. I guess this'll keep us both warm right Dahyun-chan?" Dahyun slightly nods. She has gone speechless over what has just happened between them. From their first kiss and now to her first backhug from Sana. The Japanese was a very affectionate person and was not afraid to shower those she loved with hugs and kisses. Being touchy feely was one of the things that made Sana well, Sana.

Enjoying the warmth of their combined body heat, the two were now looking at the picturesque view of the city under the starry night. It was until droplets of rain started to fall that they decided to reluctantly part with each other.

"Let's go back inside. I'll whip us up some hot chocolate, t-that is if you still want to stay or I could take you home, n-not that I don't want you here with me but I--." Once again Dahyun finds herself being sushed by Sana's finger.

"Babe you're rambling again, and yes hot chocolate seems great." Sana chuckled as Dahyun only responded with a stiff nod albeit her already blushing cheeks. I still can't handle her calling me babe holy fries.

Sana settled on the couch while looking at the rather flustered Dahyun trying to make their hot beverage. Dahyun was frantically looking for the mugs for about five minutes now. Sana wanted to help but the host insisted that she just relax and keep warm. Sana let out a soft giggle after the pointguard victoriously put two mugs up in the air. She finally found them. Took her long enough. Dahyun then proceeded to bring Sana their cups of hot chocolate, trying desperately not to let her see her shaking and nervous hands. The younger girl plopped on the couch after handing Sana her mug.

"I just don't get you. You were this cute ball of fluff stuttering and tripping over herself the first time we meet, then the next you're this confident girl crush on the basketball court who just knocks out grown men, and now you're this sweet and caring person. I mean who really are you Ms. Kim Dahyun?" Sana questions the girl beside her. It just occurred to her that she barely knows the person whom she just shared the most electrifying kiss of her life. This bit only bothered her now because she has always felt like she has known Dahyun her whole life. Dahyun just felt familiar to her. 

"Uhh well basically all of that. Squeezed into well, all of these." Dahyun answered, gesturing to her body. "I don't know. When I get onto the court, there's this rush that I feel. I don't feel nervous anymore, instead I feel like I could do anything and everything while in the game." Dahyun tries her best to explain. The events of the day flashes through both of their heads. Dahyun relives in her mind the tight game between her and the seniors, meanwhile Sana ponders something over much deeper.

"Speaking of the game, what happened to you earlier Dahyun? You looked like you were gonna pass out." Sana's tone was serious. Dahyun let the question sit in the air for a while before responding. She was internally debating whether to honestly tell Sana what happened to her.

"i-I just have really bad asthma attacks. i-I'm really sorry for worrying you Sana-chan." Dahyun just faced the floor, unable to look the Japanese in the eyes. Great. You just told her your first lie.

"Oh I see. Then you should always carry your meds with you. Thank goodness Chaeyoung was able to bring it to you. You could've been in serious trouble Dubu." Sana was utterly concerned for the pale skinned girl. She raised an eyebrow though when she saw the younger chuckling.

"So you're calling me Dubu now eh? Only my friends call me that." Dahyun says as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Why not? I mean I let you call me Sana-chan, so I guess me calling you Dubu makes us even." Sana then moves closer to the pointguard and smirks. "Unless you prefer babe or love, I think we could make something happen.." The Japanese then begins to trace Dahyun's arms with her index fingers, sending an all too familiar chill through her body that only Sana could make her feel. Keep it together Dahyun. Don't let her break you again.

"n-No, d-Dubu is good, d-definitely good." So much for not breaking. Dahyun hangs her head and pulls back her arm from Sana's finger. The latter just giggles at the way she has managed to pull out once again Dahyun's nervous side.

"Your friends are definitely something white stuff. I hope we all can get close so your friends and my friends can all hangout together!" Sana was a very friendly person. Even though she is one of the most popular girls in her university, she's still very down to earth. She tries her best to return hi's and hello's from her fellow students.

"Maybe. I mean I think Chaeng already has something for your quiet friend, Mina-ssi. So it wouldn't be the worst idea for Chaeyoung to hang out with you guys. I'm only worried about Tzuyu. She's not really a people person you know? It takes her a while to warm up to people." Dahyun then opened up how it took Tzuyu about a week to talk to Dahyun and Chaeyoung when they first

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter