Chapter 6

Precious Love (SaiDa au)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

I'm actually holding hands with Sana freaking Minatozaki. Her neck is on my shoulders. Her hair smells like vanilla and ghad it's driving me insane. If this is another dream, I swear Chaeyoung's gonna lose an arm if she wakes me up.

"So Dahyun where are we going exactly?" Sana looks up to me and her hazel brown eyes just capture my soul. She nudges my shoulder slightly, breaking me from my trance.

"Oh I uhh I have this place where I go to when I want to think or just relax. I'm sorry, are you tired already? We can stop and rest for a while if you want unnie. We should've just went someplace near, I shouldn't have brou-... " She put her index finger on my lip, totally silencing me as well as sending chills throughout my body. . Calm down idiot. You're scaring her.

"Shhh you're rambling babe. I'm fine. I was just curious that's all." she gave a light chuckle and went back to nuzzling her head in my shoulder.

The whole walk, we basked in comfortable silence. I was still stunned by her gesture earlier and also the fact that she called me babe. I knew I called her babe first but that was to protect her. I never even dared imagine that she would be calling me babe without reason.

We got to the park and we were greeted by the laughter of children running around, the chirping of birds and the chatter of the people in the park. I noticed Sana was looking around for a place to settle down and pulled me to the direction of a vacant bench.

"Uhh we're not exactly there yet." I told her. Sana looked at me with her left eyebrow up in confusion. I took her by the hand and dragged her by the side of the park where the river was. She was admiring the view of the city and river and how it just meshes all together to form one picturesque scene. I turned around to the beautiful tall girl beside me and cupped her face.

"Do you trust me?" I asked Sana. She was silent for a moment, actually thinking seriously of the answer she would give me.

"I do trust you Dahyun." She said softly. I let go of her hand and walk backwards slowly towards the end of the platform. I look at her eyes and it showed concern and confusion all at the same time. I feel like I'm closer to the edge. I smirk at Sana as she starts to slowly walk near me.

"Dahyun where are you- Dahyun! you're gonna fall! Dahyuun!" I take my last step on the ledge and fall down beyond the platform. I could hear Sana's frantic steps towards me and saw her looking down with her hands extended towards me, down on a secret platform I was standing upon. Her face screamed fear and terror, like something out of a movie where someone would fall to their death and they were too late to catch her. But of course I was fine which caused her expression to change from terrified to relieved then to down right upset.

"You scared me to death! Why would you do that?!?" She was shouting at me with tears in her eyes. I felt guilty playing a trick on her like that. I motioned her to come down but she turned her back on me, sulking at the prank I pulled on her.

"C'mon love. You said you trusted me." I saw her stiffen up at the endearment I used. She still wasn't budging.

"I have a surprise for you down here. I can't give it to you if you don't come down unnie! Don't worry, I'll catch you." I reassured her. After a few seconds, she finally turned around and looked down at me.

"p-Promise you'll catch me?" She asked nervously.

"With all that I am, love" I replied.

"o-Okay, I'm coming down now.." She sat on the edge of the ledge and closed her eyes before scooting her over, causing her to squeal while falling. I caught her in my arms but gravity worked against us and I fell on my back while hugging onto Sana tightly.

"Well this scene seems familiar." She said with a smirk. The memory of us first meeting together in the hallway came back to our minds.

"At least this time you were the one falling into me." Our eyes locked with one another. Our faces were so close witch each other we were basically breathing each other's exhaled air. She began to close her eyes and started leaning in. I closed my eyes and started leaning in as well.







 

*toooooot tooooooooot*

A loud blaring of a yacht horn caused both of us to pull back and open our eyes. I nervously coughed and Sana stood up. I quickly stood up as well and looked around.

"I'm sorry I uhh we should *sigh* this way." I pointed my thumbs to the right and rambled like an idiot with my thoughts all over the place. Chaeyoung was right I am a retard.

We got to a door under the bridge and I put out my keys. I opened the door and held it open for Sana to enter. She slowly entered, wary like I was leading her into an abandoned storage room.

"Wow. What is this place white stuff?" Her eyes were exploring my own personal hideout. It was just a small and cozy space but had a TV, a mini fridge, a shelf for books that I like and a small sofa and table set.

"My dad was the engineer for this park and bridge. He had this built secretly so that the workers had a place to rest and unwind while working. When they finished the project, my dad had it turned into a little nook for me." I explained while putting the milkshakes that we had onto the table in front of the sofa.

"Not a lot of people know about this place. Only Chaeyoung and Tzuyu and my family have been here. Basically just those closest to my heart." As I mentioned those who knows about my nook, A certain someone pops into my head. She doesn't matter anymore Dahyun. I shake the thought away from my head.

"So do I count as someone close to your heart Dahyun?" She asks me with aegyo in her voice. Baby you're the only one  here in my heart.

"I don't know yet. I guess we'll know after today, yeah?" I sat down on the sofa and started drinking my milkshake. I told her to come sit while patting the spot beside me. She smiled and proceeded to take her seat. Again c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter