Chapter 2

Before Time Passes

The rest of the week passes by quickly and just 3 days after meeting Junmyeon, Yixing has to face him all over again. He's getting ready to leave when his fiancée walks out of the bathroom wearing a dress with her make up and hair done to detailed perfection.

"I'll be going out with a frew of my friends today. We'll see each other soon" Xiu Ying tells Yixing while she's putting her heels on.

Yixing walks over to her and helps his fiancée put her shoes on.

Xiu Ying doesn't say anything to him and picks her things up. She had stayed over at YiXing's house. It may seem weird that the couple are getting married soon and yet they don't live together but Yixing had offered for her to move in countless times before but she always said no.

As Xiu Ying is getting ready to leave with all of her things, Yixing get's a massage from Junmyeon telling him that he'll pick Yixing up in a couple of minutes. Junmyeon had asked Minseok for YiXing's number and since then they have kept in contact. At first Yixing didn't want to and thought that it isn't the right thing to do because the further away from Junmyeon he is the less painfull it would be. But since Junmyeon is still the same percistent man that he was years ago Yixing had no other choice but to answer his texts. 

Yixing can feel Junmyeon's excitement through his texts and accidentally let's out a chuckle. 

Yixing wishes he could stay away from his previous lover but Junmyeon is just so alluring and bubbly. He makes Yixing believe that there was never a time where they didn't even contact eachother. Junmyeon can make anyones day bettet by just smiling in their direction. 

 

After Junmyeon's arrival Yixing let's him in while he get's his things that he'll need to spent the night at Jongdae and Minseok's. 

"You haven't changed the smallest thing Xing. Everything still looks the same." Junmyeon points out followed by a small giggle. 

YiXing's heart melts at the cuteness and all he want's to do is hug Junmyeon but he can't no matter how much his heart yearns of the other. Both of them decided it would be best to go their separate ways and he doesn't want Junmyeon to be held back because of him. 

 

Yixing and Junmyeon used to share an appartement and usually the older of the two took care of the younger by cooking for him. The only flaw Yixing finds in Junmyeon is that he's a very messy person. Junmyeon isn't necessarily a lazy person but when it comes to cleaning up he won't move a single muscle. 

Both of them did their part around the house and would compromise. It's something Yixing wishes Xiu Ying would try to do aswell. She isn't willing to compromise and instead she want's to have everything her way. 

When YiXing get's back with all of his things they leave for Minseok and Jongdae's house. On their way Yixing and Junmyeon talk about their day. 

"Xing, how have your dance lessons been this week?" Junmyeon questions while throwing a glance towards Yixing. 

"Eyes on the road Junmyeonie." 

This causes Junmyeon to let out a small chuckle. "You still haven't answered" 

 

Yixing blushes a little knowing how he accidentally called Junmyeon "Junmyeonie" but it seems the older of the two doesn't mind. 

 

This seems like Déjà vu to Yixing because just a few years ago this was exactly what would happen every Saturday. Junmyeon would always ask about Yixing's week and no matter how busy he was Junmyeon would always make sure to take care of Yixing's health. That's one of the reasons Yixing loves Junmyeon, he puts others before himself and is the most selfless person he has ever met. 

 

"My dance lessons were fine. Nothing special." Yixing answers quickly not wanting to talk about how awfully tiring his week had been. 

 

"Yixing please don't lie to me. It's fine if you want to rant I'm willing to listen" 

 

There he goes again making YiXing's heart race. Why does Yixing feel like hugging Junmyeon and never letting go. Why does he want to tell Junmyeon how much Junmyeon means to him. Why is he feeling this way when he has a fiancée who he's been with for over a year with. 

 

"It's nothing Junmyeon don't worry about me. Tell me how has your day been so far. How is the new CEO of Kim Enterprise doing?"

Junmyeon still looks concerned but doesn't continue talking about it and instead talkes about how his first week in Seoul has been. 

 

The two arrive at their destination while laughing at how Jongin, the main dancer of EXO, had once put nail polish on his lips thinking it was lip balm. 

 

Junmyeon get's out of the car after parking it and runs over to the other side and opens the door for Yixing. The latter smile shyly and thanks him all while blushing like crazy. Yixing hasn't been treated with such kindness from anyone who he has dated in the past and it feels refreshing. 

 

They get their things and walk into the house and are greeted by Minseok smiling at them. They hear Jongdae before they see him and when they do Junmyeon let's his bag fall and catches Jongdae before giving him a tight hug, while Minseok gives Yixing a hug aswell. 

 

All of this is so familiar to Yixing.

They used to always spent Saturdays together no matter how much everyone had to do. They had time to spent with their boyfriends and their small group of friends. These were the times Yixing missed Junmyeon the most. Although he had Xiu Ying it still didn't feel the same as it did when Junmyeon was around. It never did and it never will. 

 

The boys, Minseok, Junmyeon and Kyungsoo, who had been there already, get started on dinner while Jongdae and Yixing set things up in the living room to watch movies. 

 

"Yixing, I hope you're fine since Junmyeon got back. I know how much you guys cared for eachother and seeing him after so long it must have been hard." Jongdae always sees through people and knows exactly what to say. That's why he's so precious to everyone. 

 

When Minseok and Jongdae started to go out everyone threatened Minseok that if Jongdae ever got hurt mentally or physically in any way, they would make sure he'd pay. Jongdae was the small angel that no one deserves in the eyes of his friends. 

 

"I don't know Dae. He still makes me feel bitterflies in my stomach and my heart is always pounding at hyper speed. I'm so overwhelmed by his presence and I feel like i'm... I don't know I feel like I don't deserve him." Yixing let's out a sigh and falls face first onto the couch. 

 

Jongdae sites onto the other couch and stares at Yixing. " Yixing, do you perhaps still love him?"

 

Yixing's feels overwhelmed by this question. How can he still love Junmyeon when he's going to get married to Xiu Ying soon. How can he be so selfish. 

 

"Yixing listen to me. If the answer is yes then it's still not to late to get your man back. He was telling us just yesterday how much he missed you. You still mean the world to him. Just follow your heart and don't put others happiness before yours." Jongdae seems to be the only one who knows what Yixing has been gönnt through the past few days. 

 

Before Yixing can say anything the bell rings and Jongdae breaks out into a sprint trying to get to the door as fast as he can. 

 

"Be careful babe" Minseok shouts from the kitchen knowing his husbands child-like behaviour well. 

 

Jongdae returns while clinging into Baekhyun flowed by three giants, Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun. 

 

Baekhyun, Jongin, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kyungsoo were apart of EXO, the most successful Kpop group. After their debuted they keep setting and breaking record after record and they're the reason for most of the trends people follow nowadays. 

 

Sehun and Jongin run of to the kitchen to annoy Kyungsoo knowing damn well that all he would do is scold them and feed them food to shut them up. 

 

Everything is going smoothly until Yixing sees Sehun and Junmyeon getting way to friendly for his liking. He knows that he can't tell Junmyeon want to do and who to spent his time with but he wishes he could be the one to laugh like that with Junmyeon. 

 

Yixing eats his food in silence and hopes to disapeare as soon as possible. His heart feels like it was stabbed with a sharp knife over and over again. Yixing isn't jealous but rather he's petrified of losing the only person who basically owns his heart. It hits him like a truck that Junmyeon isn't his anymore and he'll never be able to kiss him or hold him or even shower hin with love again if he doesn't do anything soon. He thought he was in love with Xiu Ying but when he's with Junmyeon he truly feels what love is. 

 

"Jongdae, I need your help"