Chapter 3

Before Time Passes

 

 

"And that is how you'll get your man back" Jongdae tells Yixing his master plan while jumping around a bit.

"Dae I love you, I really do, but waht the hell are you saying. I can't just drop Xiu Ying like we aren't supposed to get married soon. I-.. I truly do love Junmyeon but I can't do that to her." Yixing tries to explain as to why he can't comply with what Jongdae has suggested.

Jongdae suddenly looses the smile on his face."Yixing I love you aswell and that's why I'm telling you to leave her. You should have broken up right when you found out that she-"

Jongdae doesn't get to finish his sentence concidering someone by the name of MinSeok walked into the room interupting their convorsation. "Yixing is my Dae harassing you again."

Minseok tries to backhug Jongdae but the latter turns around ready to fight him for his unnessisary comment. Seeing this Yixing wishes he could be like this with Junmyeon again. Playing around and annoying eachother was always something they would never get bored of. 

"Minseok you're sleeping on the couch, you annoying pick I'm so mad right now. Dude do you want to fight me-" Jongdae's whining is stopped by Minseok who just pulled him closer and kissed him. 

Yixing fakes disgust and fake gags for dramatic effects. "Guys seriously, right infront of my salad." 

Jongdae breaks away from Minseok's hold with his lips a bit swollen and his cheeks tainted pink. He clears his throat. "Anyway let's get back to business. Where were we.. Oh yes, Yixing you need to stop putting Xiu Ying before yourself you've been doing that the whole time, since your first date. It's not right and you know it isn't and I seriously don't understand why you don't want to get back with Junmyeon when he's hot and you love him." 

"You know he's right and you also know what your heart wants and that's the most important thing. You don't have to marry Xiu Ying if she doesn't make you happy." Minseok adds knowing damn week that they are making a good point. "You've always loved him, since the beginning it's always been Junmyeon hasn't it Xing."

"Uh.. Yeah Thank you for coming to our Ted Talk. Minseok let's go make out in the bathroom."

The married couple is out of the room at the speed of light leaving Yixing alone with his thoughs. He can't help but wonder why Jongdae is so shameless when it comes to Minseok. He doesn't get to think about this too much because his mind is too focused on Junmyeon. Maybe he should give it a shot especially since he knows that he isn't as happy with Xiu Ying as he could be with his Junmyeon. 

 

 

Before they know it they've, the entire group who's staying at Minseok and Jongdae's, has finished watching two movies and look like zombies who crawled out of hell. 

"Alright everyone time to go to sleep or do whatever you want just don't be too loud. You all already know where you're room are so see you tomorrow. Junie you can share a room with Yixing or Kyungsoo but I suggest to share with Yixing because the room is bigger." Minseok throws a wink in YiXing's direction without anyone noticing this. 

The boys enter their individual rooms and since they're already in their pjs and have done the nessicary things, Yixing just climbs into bed followed by Junmyeon doing the same. The two ex-lovers stare at each other before Yixing breaks the eye contact by turning around to be left with his thoughts alone. 

Why can Junmyeon make his heart burst with just one glance. Does Junmyeon even feel the same way or maybe it's just him. Junmyeon might have someone else he likes now perhaps Sehun. Sehun is a singer, rapper, dancer, actor, model and a choreographer and a part of the most successful group in Koran,why wouldn't Junmyeon want him. 

With every word his thoughts spit out YiXing's heart hurts more and more. He doesn't feel the tears running down his cheeks. Not until he unconsiously snifs which makes Junmyeon realize that something is wrong. 

Junmyeon gasps very quietly. "Xing what's wrong.? Please turn around. Are you alright? Why are you crying?" 

Junmyeon doesn't get an answer instantly which causes him to worry even more. He somehow manages to turn Yixing around and hug him tightly while caresing his hair in an atempt to calm him down. 

"Junmyeon I'm-" Yixing can't finish his sentence sobbing even louder. 

What If he's ready lost Junmyeon forever. What If Junmyeon doesn't love or even like him in that way. 

"Hey Yixing it's alright take deep breathes alright" Junmyeon breathes in and out with Yixing following his movement. It doesn't take long for the younger of the two to relax in the others embrace. "Now tell me why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" 

Fresh tears run down YiXing's cheeks and he can't help but think that maybe all hope isn't lost. "Myeon I don't think I-.." He pauses for a few seconds. "I love you Junmyeonie."