Chapter 03

Love Me Till the End
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was a beautiful day in Seoul. The weather was the kind that feels like a kiss of summer without the fiery heat. The city folk, young and old, walked with a new bounce in their stride and in the sky was enough pristine white cloud to show the beautiful blue sky. It was a perfect day for an outdoor wedding.

It was an Autumn wedding in the late afternoon. The area faced the breathtaking sunset. At the end of each seated aisle, jasmine scented candles hung from tree branches. Spread down the aisle was white leaves, as far as the eyes could see, slightly moist so they wouldn’t crack when you stepped on them. There was a small group of close family and friends dressed in casual attire for comfort. On either side of the aisle, they sat in white chairs set up for them.

“Oh my god, my baby is getting married! I never thought this day would come so soon!” Solbin exclaimed as she hugged Jamie.

“Stop being so embarrassing… Someone’s gonna think that she’s actually your daughter or something…” Newsun stated as she dragged her away.

“Seriously, your tears and makeup are gonna stain her dress…” Hayi agreed as she made sure Jamie looked flawless.

Ayeon, trying to hold back her tears, also soon broke and joined Solbin, “ I can’t believe you’re getting married before me… Will I ever get married at this rate?”

“Wow, seriously? That’s your concern? This is my wedding!” Jamie laughed at her friends’ mess, reminding her how chaotic their gathering always was.

Being the most mature one, Suhyun once again stepped in, “okay Unnies… Let’s try to contain ourselves… It’s Jamie’s wedding day…”

However, no one paid attention for they were all busy trying to take selfies or crying.

“This is why I’m glad I’m not the first one in our group to get married… and it was a wise choice to do a small wedding, Unnie… Or else we would have embarrassed you in front a lot more people...”

“Hey, what makes you think you’re safe?”

“Shouldn’t they be tired and experienced enough to know how to behave in weddings when it’s my turn?” As soon as Suhyun finished her sentence, Hayi grabbed onto her shoulders and pulled her in closer.

“Oh, baby you wish… By the time you get married… we would have enough experience to make sure your wedding is as lit as possible…” Hayi calmly stated with a smirk that horrified Suhyun.

“Yep… Especially since you’re the maknae… If you do get married last… We will all make sure it’s the best…” Solbin joined in to tease, making Suhyun even more terrified.

Jamie was already tired from all the preparations early in the morning but tried her best to smile for her friends. She requested her friends to take minimum photos for she did not want to make a spectacle. Her friends were taken aback for Jamie has always been exuberant and over the top when it came to special events, but since it was her wedding, they happily obliged. As they were laughing and joking loudly, as usual, there was a quiet, yet clear knock on the door. As Jamie’s friends saw the figure shyly slide into the room, they all quietly left the room, knowing they would like some private time together.

“You look beautiful.”

“Thanks, Dad,” Jamie replies as she moves toward the side, allowing her father to sit next to her.

“He’s one lucky bastard.”

“Haha, he sure is, isn’t he.”

Her dad gently took her hands and gazed at her without a word. Words were not needed for they both could feel and convey their emotions through their eyes. Sensing she couldn’t hold in her tears, her dad took out the handkerchief and wiped her tears.

“Oh, don’t cry. You’re gonna ruin your makeup. Don’t wanna be looking like a panda on your wedding day. Even though there aren’t that many people here, but still…”

Jamie chuckled at her dad’s usual awkward humor and wondered how many more moments like this would they be able to enjoy before it’s too late.

“Did you say mom looked like a panda on her wedding day?”

“Yea… She cried so much before the wedding ceremony… When she was walking down the aisle, I didn’t recognize her at first…”

“Oh my gosh, Dad!”

“Hey, she was still pretty though. When she came up to the steps, her cheeks and eyes were so puffed up and red from all the crying, it was actually adorable.”

“Hahaha, I‘m sure it was.”

“Hey, that’s when you know it’s love… If Yoongi doesn’t love you at your bad and embarrassing times, call me, I’ll make sure I save my daughter and make that bastard suffer.”

“Wait, I thought you liked him?”

“A father will never truly trust the man who took his daughter away from him… It’s just how this universe work.”

“Well, don’t worry. He treats me really well.”

“I know… I’m sure he does. He better.”

“Did you say all this when you and he first met?”

“Yes but a much softer version.”

Jamie shook her head at her father’s cute antics, wondering if she actually did inherit all the oddity from her father.

“Hey, where’s Yoongi anyway?”

“Oh, he’s on his way. Since I’m moving into his house, he was cleaning and clearing the space till his morning. He should be here soon.”

………..

…….

…..

Yoongi has spent all morning cleaning his house for his new partner, making sure she can just move right in without much hassle. He knew he wasn’t needed before the ceremony for he didn’t invite anyone on his side to the wedding. He’s always been a lone wolf, so he didn’t really have close friends, to begin with, much less on his family’s side for he cut ties with all of his distant relatives after his parents passed away. So he thought that he would be more useful at home and would head to the place 2 hours before the actual wedding ceremony, and dress up there.

After making sure he had clean up the empty rooms and spaces in his house, he put his suit in the trunk and got into his car s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter