Candidate for Him

Wifey / J.J.K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" M-marry me o-off? "

Jungkook's eyes could feel his eyes might pop out from his eye sockets due to the sudden news. He caught himself choking on his saliva as he struggled for the bottle of water infront of him. Cocking his eyebrows at his hyungs to exlain themselves for suggesting such a thing. How on earth could marrying him off to a stranger be helpful to hiis condition? Won't it make it even worse?

" Now,now Jungkook,hear us out. " RM smirked his dimples as he nudged Bang PD's shoulder.And as a response to RM, he cleared his throat before speaking ,causing everyone's eyes on him.

" Right now,we want to stop from you being a target by sasaeng fans.Especially those in Korea. So, if you have a relationship with someone,you'd be off their list since you have already been entitled to another. Touching another person's man is a big deal in any place so,most will back away from you and you wont be a future victim." He explains, looking deep into Jungkook's eyes,exlaining each and every word as soft as he could since he wants the younger to understand.

But doubt was still reflected in Jungkook's eyes.

" But I'm still young. I just turned twenty last year! Plus Army will decrease if they knew I got married and its not because of love but because of self-defense. Our image would be ruined! We should just keep quiet and pretend we never had this talk! " His voice straining persistance. The poor youngster was agaisnt such an idea. Afraid of the consequences ,he would rather suffer alone than his whole family suffering.

" Jungkook! " 

Suga's veiny hands gently placed on Jungkook's shoulders as a sigh slowly escaped his lips. The elder's orbs soften at the sight of his friend falling into a deep depression. His being knew the sight was familiar. Hands cupping his face,head tilted down hoping that tears wont fall.That very breaking point of Jungkook was too familiar to Suga. It was as if he was gazing upon himself before.

On the verge of tears, Suga managed to smile a comforting one at Jungkook.

" Jungkook, believe us please. If you carry this alone,you're not only destroying yourself,but us too. So, lets carry your heavy burden together. We are a family after all. " 

Slightly trembling,Jungkook finally comes to terms with his hyung,possibly hoping that his torture would end. Suga wraps his arms around the younger,softly carressing his head as if he was a father. Shuffling his fingers through Jungkook's hair,calming him down. Maybe this would be the start of Jungkook opening up to them instead of keeping his doubts and scars inside.

After a few minutes of sniffles and tears, the atmoshere lighten up with hearts filled with satisfaction and happiness for Jungkook.

" Now that we have finished being emotional men, lets get down to business shall we? " RM suggested as he slid his hands on his eyelids,wiping the droplets of tears away. With that,everyone heaved ,perking their ears for the information that he would enlighten them with.

Clasping his hands ,he spoke, " First, do you have any female friend you have in mind to be your bride? "

At that instant Taehyung chocked on his coffee.

" JUNGKOOK? FEMALE FRIENDS? THEY'RE NEARLY EXTINT IN HIS FRIENDS LIST! " Taehyung roared as he laid his hands back, giving him a cocky posture along with his smirk. Jimin was ,with no doubt, throwing himself at Jhope with giggles.Everyone knew he was a shy boy and never really had any female friends.

Scratching the back of his neck,RM felt guilty as he awkwardly stretches into a smile. " Sorry, I still had to ask " He a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter