J.J.K

Wifey / J.J.K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Where is the bloody exit? "

The boy groaned to himself quietly. Desperately searching the crinkled map for the exit to this abandoned building.Beads of sweat unknowingly slides down his skin that was covered by another liquid.Crimson red liquid.

His legs feeling too exhausted to carry on,but he knows,he must find a way out from this hell. 

Grasping on a rusty key and a piece of parchment,he ran to where he thought the exit was.Panting,gasping for breathe as his heart beated against his ribcage. He wish he could be a child and just cry for a saviour,but he knows he couldn't do that. He would be beaten to near death if he were to.Biting back his whimpers,he begged silently for an exit to appear.

A door ,locked with chains was in his vision as he ran towards it. Slightly bumping into it as he couldnt find the strength to stop on time.

" Is this it? " He asked himself,feeling the texture of the lock and chains. Desperation filled his actions. Forcing the key for multiple times into the lock,hopng that one of the tries would work.The rattling echoed in the hallway as his head turned to look back,checking if that 'person' would be there.Tears finally flowing down as his whimpers escaped.

"Open Goddamnit " Gritting his teeth harshly.

One final nudge into the lock,he twisted it and the lock opened. He released a sigh,pulling the chains to open the door.A burst of air showing the difference between the dry and damp atmosphere of the building and the outside streets.Fresh droplets could be seen on windows of cars nearby.

" I'm free? " 

Holding his aching head,he shook a 'no'. He knows, he definantly knows that he isnt free yet.

With no ore delay, he ran into the cold streets. The road freshly bathed in rain.Windows temporarly stained by water droplets.And the moon shiining bright behind clouds,somewhat illuminating his dark path.

Where he was going? He doesn't know.Nor does he care.From what was engraved in his mind and body was, 'Anywhere is better than that place' .

 

 

 

 

 

-

A year has passed since that dreaded incident scarred him.

A year filled with trying to get over such nightmares that actually came to life.He surely is confident that now he has overcome such a ' weakness '. But somewhere deep in his mind,he knows that he hasn't.His days filled with lies,pretending that he doesn't stay up late at night, flashbacking to such times. Giving excuses to himself that he doesnt actually flinch when one touches him in the slightest bit. Lying that he is not traumatised by such an incident.

" Yah, Jungkook. Are you even listening? "

Eyes blinked as he awoke from his daydream,hearing his name being strained by his friend. But was it a daydream? That was something that he himself ,the daydreamer couldn't answer.

He nervously gulped,hands lightly scratching his cheek.His habit of showing that he is currently nervous was something common amongst the lads he sits infront of.

" Not really Jimin.Sorry " He smiles at the cotton candy haired man. Slowly he shifts his head back,feeling a hint of guilt towards his friend. But,chuckles escapes his pink lips,comforting the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter