AoTL 4

Act of True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I heard... from them..." Chanyeol started.

Baek who had been playing with the former's shirt halted his movements. "What?"

"You cooked for me all these times. Except today though."

Chanyeol once again in the same position as always when Baek decided to meet him the next night.

"I know, you told them not to tell but I was just sharp at tasting food, you know."

"Oh..." Baek trailed off.

"Is that why I was locked for two hours each time for meals?" Chanyeol tried and surprisingly, Baek's head that was on his chest nodding in agreement. "But why not today?"

Baek kept quiet for a while before his hands continued playing with Chanyeol's shirt. "Uhm... I sprained my left wrist this morning when I woke up."

"Huh? You did? Weren't we slept together? Uh... I meant... literally?"

"Hmm... I was startled when I woke up next to you and your blindfold was crooked, showing your closed eyes. I thought you had seen me so I... fell down the... bed." Baek whispered the last word. As if he was embarrassed with the event. "Turned out you were still sleeping."

"Pfft..." Chanyeol tried so hard not to let out any sound of laughing but he could not help it.

"You laugh... at me." Baek said. Chanyeol swear, he heard the pouting on the other's mouth.

"Chicken much, huh?" Chanyeol pressed his lips together. He did not know what is going on inside Baek's head but when Baek removed his hands from his waist, he knew that his kidnapper is sulking. "Hey..." Chanyeol called when he felt Baek wanted to move away from him. "Baek, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter