AoTL2

Act of True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been three days. When Chanyeol thought that he's being treated as a prisoner, he is slightly wrong. Kyungsoo had occasionally enter his room five times a day to give his delicious looking meals and retrieve it back also picked his used clothes everytime he brought Chanyeol's supper. 

Chanyeol never said anything to Kyungsoo neither Kyungsoo because the smaller knows that the taller is having a hard time to get used to the new environment. However, Kyungsoo is disappointed because Chanyeol never touch the food he was brought for. Only drink was being drank but the food had been untouchable. 

The kidnapper too, had never showed up since then. 

Chanyeol sits on the chair that is facing the glass wall. He got a view of clear blue sky with white clouds in front of him. He does not startled as the doorknob of his room being unlocked from the outside. He glanced to the clock wall beside the television. It showed 2 p.m. He is allowed to roam around but no, he never steps out of the room since he was brought here. 

He had studied the schedule that been hanged beside the door. He was allowed to go out of the room from 8 a.m. till 10 a.m., 2 p.m. till 5 p.m. and 7 p.m. till 11 p.m. Every gap, for 2 hours, he should be in his room and do whatever he wanted whether it is showering, watching television, anything but not outside of the room. The door locked for the time being.

Know what? Chanyeol just makes Kyungsoo's job easier by staying in the room without going anywhere out. He will just staying in the room without eating because for him, he would rather die starving even before he could reach his dreams. 

A few minutes later, the door is opened and Kyungsoo entered with a tray of lunch in his hands. Kyungsoo sighs at the same sight he saw every single day. With the difference by the clothes. He puts the tray on the bedside table like always and walks out without saying anything. 

Chanyeol's stomach had been grumbling for a long time now. He reluctantly get up and reaches for a glass of what it seems like orange juice and drank it. As he put it back down, he walked to the same spot as before and sits. He would just carry on his life like that. Maybe it won't be any less painful for dying silently but for him, it is worth it.

-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-

Chanyeol does not realize that he had fainted. His body has a low stamina and he felt no energy through his body. He opens his eyes and meet with darkness. He tried to use his hands and remove whatever it is on his face but he cannot. He struggles a bit and he knew, he is back to square one. His hands are bounded behind him and his eyes are covered with black clothes. He is still on the chair he had been sitting though.

A rage breath escaped his mouth. 

"What have you done with your body, Chanyeol?" Chanyeol felt his limbs are tense as he heard the voice. Baek's voice. 

"What?" Somehow, Chanyeol cannot uttered any other words than the word he let out. 

"Kyungsoo kept telling me that you're not eating anything..." The taller could sense a disappointment in the tone. 

"Why am I here?" 

"You should eat, you know. You need to eat to stay healthy." Baek avoided the question. 

"Who are you?" 

"Do you wanted me to feed you? Here, say ahhh..." Chanyeol could feel something looming in front of his mouth. He pressed his lips shut and turns to the side.

"I'd rather die than being your toy." He whispered in anger.

"Don't say that... You're not a toy..." Sad tone enter his ears.

"Then, why am I here?!" He burst. Head turning to the side where he think Baek is. 

He does not know but his kidnapper flinches and bites his lower lips harshly. In silence, trail of blood makes its way down the smaller's chin along side with trails of tears on his cheeks from his eyes.

Weirdly, Chanyeol calmed down from his rage as silence still going and take a deep breath. The silence is uncomfortable because he just do not know what Baek is capable of. Maybe, he just meet his end here, on the spot. 

"Just eat something, make your stomach full." Baek's voice sounded hurt, croaked. What shocked Chanyeol the most was when he felt the plump lips pressed on the side of his forehead before it is gone after two seconds.

In the next minute, he heard the door of his room slammed shut. He jumped a bit at the sound before he let out a heavy sigh. The door opened again and someone enters. The person get closer to Chanyeol's back and undo the knot. As soon as his hands are free, he quickly uncovered his eyes, stands up and turns around to the person. Eyes wide open and teeth gritted.

"Young master is really sad. You should have something in your stomach. If you keep doing this, Young Master would suffer too." Chanyeol's expression turns unreadable as he face-to-face with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo seems very upset and worried. "If you cannot accept Young Master's gesture, just keep on staying alive. I don't know what to do again if Young Master kept being miserable." A sigh escaped from Kyungsoo before he turns to leave and locked the door as soon as he steps out.

Chanyeol glances to the clock. 5.30 p.m. he closed his eyes before making his way to the attached bathroom. He switches the faucet on at the sink as he looks into the mirror above the sink. His reflections makes him quite shock as he looks into his heavy dark bags under his red rimmed eyes. His cheeks also looked sunken. He looks like a zombie. He studied his reflections more and noticed a shade liquid of dark red. 

It is on his forhead, where Baek had kiss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter