AoTL 3

Act of True Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I am sorry, instead of giving you this, would you willingly get yourself tied up on the bed?" Kyungsoo showed his guilty expression. One white flat pill laying on his palm that he showed to Chanyeol. As if tied up on the bed was not bad enough, giving sleeping pills is the worst. 

Chanyeol froze in the middle of munching his supper. "Is it-... Is it sleeping pill?" He munched slowly. Eyes watching it warily. Kyungsoo nodded silently with pursed lips.

It had been about 15 days since Chanyeol was brought here. 12 days since he had a courage to get out of the room. He had occasionally went out of his room to roam around and laying lazily on the couch in the living room whenever he was allowed to. He had tried to get used to this lifestyle. Weirdly, his kidnapper had not showed up in front of him since their last encounter. He also met Kris, that looks like an angry bird, Tao's boyfriend. 

They would open up a conversation with Chanyeol about whatever that shown in TV. However, they never mentioned about their 'Young Master' that seems so mysterious now, for Chanyeol anyways. Chanyeol had tried to ask something about Baek but the three loyal workers did a great job in keeping secrets.

"Why do you need to give it to me? Is he going to meet me tonight?" 

"Uhh... Yeah..." 

Chanyeol thinks hard. Frowning along the way. "Why?"

"Hm... He just wanted some times together with you even if you're asleep." 

"Can I... I mean... You can tie me up but please don't tell him that I am awake? You will cover my eyes too, right?" 

Kyungsoo nodded. "Of course. Will do." He smiled gratefully. "Thanks, Mr. Chanyeol. I will be back at eleven." With that, Kyungsoo stepped out of the room.

Chanyeol continued eating his supper before he also went out of his room to the kitchen to put away the tray of the empty plates. Mind still linger about Baek. Tonight will be the night he meet Baek again, well technically with his eyes closed but never mind, he just wanted an answer. He wanted Baek to answer his questions.

"Hey, 'sup?" Tao greeted as he stepped into the kitchen with Kris. Chanyeol turned before offered his small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-|-_-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'll leave now. He will come in about fifteen minutes. You can sleep if you want. He just needs your presence by his side." Kyungsoo said before Chanyeol hear the door closed shut, followed by Kris closely. 

He had his eyes covered with a black cloth that was familiar now. He sighed a bit before relaxing his tied arms on the bedpost. Now he knew who tied his hand this tight before, it was Kris. Kyungsoo might tell him to sleep but he had none of it as he had so many questions to ask to Baek. He had been trying to open up a topic many times before about his kidnapper but Kyungsoo, Tao and Kris would always stray away from the said topic. He was aware of it because as soon as he said, 'hey, you know, did Baek even come here these days?', the three will pointed out something from the drama they watched together. Even though, throughout the first thirty minutes of the drama, they never voiced anything about it. 

As Chanyeol was in deep of his own thought, he heard the door to be opened from the outside. Then, he heard some hushed voices. "Are you sure he is sleeping right now?" There, Chanyeol had a goosebumps as soon as he heard the voice. Somehow, he did not wanted to admit it but he knew, he misses it. Though, their last encounter seemed so bad. He then felt the same tingling feeling on the side of his forehead where Baek had kissed.

"Uhh... Yeah." Kyungsoo answered hesitantly. 

It was silenced for a moment and Chanyeol was nervous as hell. He did not know why but the close proximity with Baek makes him shudder. He then heard the door closed and the footstep sounds gave him the hint that Baek is there, with him in the room together alone. That made him more nervous. It was weird because he had many questions to ask yet it was nerve-wracking. It should not happen because he is the victim of kidnapping here.

The bed dip down at the new weight as Baek moved around and lied on the bed just beside the taller. Baek then had his hand wrapped on Chanyeol's waist. The former had his face on the hard clothed chest. A few minutes passed without any words. Maybe, Chanyeol thought, Baek really believed that he was asleep. 

"I know you're awake. Kyungsoo is not a good liar, you know."

Or not.

"Uhm..." Chanyeol started as he was busted. 

"So, I heard from them that you're warming up around here?" Baek asked as Chanyeol felt the hands tightened around his waist and the kidnapper rubbed his face on the broad chest. 

"Well..." The taller bit his lower lip. "I guess... They're really friendly, I suppose." He said not so sure. It was frustrating if you asked because the person he really wanted to meet is right there but he could not see him at all. That freaking black cloth just get in the way. He can feel his own eyes twitching in displeased. 

"Hmm. They are." Baek said, short and curt. Chanyeol felt that there were more to be said but it seems like Baek held himself back. Maybe he did not want to make Chanyeol more irritated than he was. 

They fell into silence but Baek made himself comfortable by snuggling close to his side. It was true, Kyungsoo said that Baek has no other intention than having his presence around. "Uhh... Can I ask?" 

The bound taller felt Baek s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter