NCT Taeyong

Kpop Imagines

•:*:・:。 ✦ 。・:*:•

 

Your light foot steps walked across the floor as you carried your laptop to the table. Your boyfriend, Taeyong was lying down on the couch scanning fashion magazines that you were in.

You chuckled as he looked interested. He gazed at you and gave you this smirk that made your heart throb.

You turned your laptop on and you set your phone beside it. Your fingers started tapping on the keyboard as you respond to emails.

Suddenly your notifications .

You smiled at the screen as you remembered you were texting Ten a couple of minutes ago.

You texted him back and you went back to work.

A strong pair of arms wrapped around your neck. "What are you doing, Y/N?" Taeyong cooed against your ear.

"Emails.." you smiled. He smiled back and was about to say something but then your phone screen lit up again.

"What is this?" he looked at your phone screen.

"A text" you continued, without looking up from your laptop screen.

"Ten?" he said in a questioning tone and immediately grabbed your phone.

You stood up as you saw him reading something from your phone.

"Are you reading my messages?" you grabbed his arm.

"So he fell on his bottom, so I didn't know what to do?" he said reading Ten's message.

"I was going to laugh but-" 

"Enough Taeyong" You tugged on his shirt.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Talk. To. You"  he said as he typed the message.

"Taeyong!" You laughed as you tried to reach your phone.

"Did you actually send it?" You asked.

"Mhm" he said as he placed your phone on the counter.

You grabbed your phone to message Ten.

"I don't like you talking to other guys but me." He pouted.

"Babe, we're just friends" You looked at him and left your phone on the counter.

"Babe?" he smirked. "You never called me that before?"

"I know..." you trailed off and pushed him towards the couch.

"what are you doing?"

You pushed him on the couch and smirked at him.

"I want to show you that I am a loyal girlfriend." You grabbed a fist full of his shirt as you hovered on top of him.

"Oh yeaah?" he said excitedly. "How?"

You let go of his shirt and gently kissed him as your hair brushed against his cheeks.

Your hands moved up his chest as his warm hands crawl around your waist.

You ended the kiss and tapped the tip of his nose. You lifted your leg so you could get off of him but he grabbed your hand.

"Aren't we going to do more than that?" he bit his lips.

"In your dreams" you playfully rolled your eyes.

"Well dreams do come true" he pulled you on top of him again.

"Well not today!" you smirked