BTS Jungkook

Kpop Imagines

•:*:・:。 ✦ 。・:*:•

 

You sighed as you sit down in your usual seat, ready for the lesson to start. dun dun dun. Math. You hated this subject a lot. But not because the fact that it was Math, it was the person sitting behind you. The school's overrrated cool guy, Jeon Jungkook. But in your eyes he wasn't cool, he was just an object getting in the way of your grades.

Your teacher walks in and you open your text book, ready to do the work. That was until the door slams open and Jungkook stumbles in.

"Sorry I'm late" he says, his apology was obviously fake due to the grin plastered on his face.

"It's fine. Feel free to disturb the class as much as you want." My teacher says sarcastically as he turns to the board. 

You were 10 minutes into the lesson when you felt the first paper ball thrown at your head. Endure it, Y/N. He's not worth your time.

"Y/N! Hey, Y/N!" He whispers and throws another piece of paper at your head. At this point you have had enough.

"What?" You spin around. "What could you possibly want that is so important to throw paper at the back of my head?"

"Oh, I just wanted you to turn around" he smirked.

I- 

He raised his hand that was holding the paper ball and aimed for your head. You ducked out of instinct. The ball flew over your head and hit your teacher in the back of his head, You laughed at Jungkook's face. Time for payback.

"Detention after school!" 

By this time you were crying with laughter, But that soon died when the teacher said,

"Y/N, you will also be joining him because of your obnoxious laughter. It wasn't that funny."

"But sir! I didn't do anything! He was the one that threw the paper at your head! Not me! I was only laughing at him not you!" You tried to defend yourself.

"Such an overused excuse! Detention after school!"

Both you and Jungkook groan.You turn back to your seat and sit in silence for the rest of the lesson.

Soon enough, the end of the day came and you were walking to your detention.

You walked in to find Jungkook and your teacher waiting for you.

"Okay, Jungkook. I want you to write 'I will never throw paper balls again' 100 times and Y/N, I want you to write 'I will not laugh at you sir ever again' 100 times as well." You nod not wanting to upset him again.

"Yes sir" Jungkook said.

"I'm going to be leaving you. Once your finished leave on your own. But, I will be checking that you have done it"

You both nod, simultaneously.

After your teacher had left, you sat a couple of rows away from Jungkook.

"I can't believe you got me in trouble." You groan.

You started to write out your lines, mentally preparing yourself for the next hour. After your second line, a piece of paper landed on your table. You were about to shout at Jungkook but saw the words "Open me" scrawled across it. You opened it, kind of scared as to what was inside it.

I'm sorry

You took in a sharp intake of air. He's got to be kidding. You've been at each other's throats for months. Years maybe. You turn to look at him, only to see him staring at you.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get you in trouble." He looked sincere for once.

"Uh, I don't understand. Why are you apologizing? You never apologize to anyone properly" You asked in confusion.

"No reason." He looks down and carries on writing.

"I'm not having that, there's got to be a reason." You joke.

"Nah, I don't think there is actually." He looks really uncomfortable.

"Come on-"

"Alright!" he gulped. "I like you.. I've always had ever since I saw you. I know it's hard to understand but I hate to see you get in trouble, especially If I caused it. So please accept the apology" He huffed.

"Y-you like me?" You asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, get it into your head"

There was a silence that lasted for the rest of the hour. You both finished your work at the same time. You were about to leave without saying another word, but Jungkook grabbed your arm.

"I'm sorry, Please go out with me? You don't have to answer that right now, but think about?" he asks hopefully.

"I don't have to think about it." You say.

"Y-you don't" his face fell down. 

"Yes" You say with no further explanation.

"Wait, what?" he looked up.

"pfftt, I said yes, you dork" you said and he flicked your forehead as a result but then kissed it afterwards.