the Ex BFF

Businesz is Busineszx

JENNIE's

Is she dense? Can't she feel if someone likes her? Obviously those girls that she calls "just friends" likes her. Seducing her would be challenging. Jinja whyyyy.

We stopped at a huge mall. JS Mall?

"What does JS mean?" I asked.

"JS? Ji...S.. I forgot."

"Jinja? Are you really an employee of KiGC?"

"Of course! A big part of KiGC. Sorry. I easily forget things. Lets go."

As we entered he mall. People started greeting and smiling at her.

"Good morning Miss Jisoo." She seems to be famous here. Well, why not? She looks fine AF. 

 

JISOO's

Aish. Why did Dad named most of our businesses here with my name? How can I hide it to Jennie about the real me. This is no fun.

People started greeting me and good thing all people here knows I dont want to be called by my full name. We need to be quick!

We went inside a boutique and I let Jennie choose whatever she wants.

"Good morning Miss Kim!" Ugh the manager here is the only stubborn one she always forgot to not call me Miss Kim. Jennie looked at me.

"Oh yeah. Hey Jennie she said good morning to you." Jennie looked confused and just smiled.

"Choose quickly."

"Why? Are we in a rush?"

"Yes because it is 10am already and We need to drive 2 hours to reach the resort and we shouldnt be late for lunch."

"Oh. Okay." 

Jennie started choosing short shorts and flip flops. Then she changed. When she went out from the dressing room. Woah. She looks gorgeous. Her skin is too exposed. The denim shorts, her white tank top and he flowery flipflops. Her shoulders and collar bones were exposed. The legs too.

"Yah. Stop staring at me." She said. I snapped.

"Sorry. Leg's go. I mean, let's go." Wtf is wrong with me. We rushed to the car and I played Bigbang's playlist.

"Oh. You like them?"

"Yes. I like Taeyang! He is so cool! Have you seen his abs? Too bad he is married. Haha kidding" I answered.

 

JENNIE's

Yes Jisoo. You had 100 points earlier for staring at my body when I went out from the dressing room. Hah! I caught that.

She played Bigbang songs and she said she likes Taeyang. She giggled when she mention his abs. I cant acquire gay points with this topic.

"I agree. Hmm. What about girl group?"

"SNSD, 2ne1, 4minute.. I am not really familiar with the newer groups"

"Oh. Who do you like among them?"

"All of them?" See? she is such a player. She is a xxxx timer.

"Buy I love rappers." She added.

"I know how to rap." I bragged.

"Jinja? Okay. Sample."

"No. I mean. Soon if I am ready."

"Eyy. You are just bragging."

"Yah! Its true! When I rap, I'll make sure you will fall for me." Wait? what did I say

"Hahaha! What?!" She laughed!!! grrrr

"I..I mean like fall for my rap."

"Hahaha okay whatever."

Am I too obvious?! aish

 

JISOO's

We arrived at the resort. Aigoo. There's a lot of JS signage everywhere.

"JS Resort.." Jennie mumbles.

"JS is actually Kim Il's daughter." I said. As if she would notice.

"Oh I get it now. The mall, this resort. I see. What's her name?" Jennie asked.

"I forgot actually. We're not friends."

"Yah. How could you be friends with your boss? What is she like?"

"Uhm. She is really beautiful jinja. She has a face that no one could ever forget. She has a perfect body but she wishes to be 3cm taller though."

"I thought you were not friends why do you even know those tiny details? Jinja."

Aigoo i shouldnt have said that.

"Well. I just assumed. She is friendly. She and her Dara Unnie are close but Dara Unnie got married already so they havent seen each other for a while now." Aish. wrong statement again! Jisoo pabo ya

"What? How could you know her Unnie's name and you dont know hers?"

"Uhhh, well Dara Unnie I mean Dara is the president and her younger sister, JS, is the Vice President. So.. yeah."

"Okay Okay."

 

"BAAAABE!!" I turn my head and its Seulgi Bear, my ex bestfriend. I mean my Ex and my bestfriend.

"Yaaah. You look so stunning Babe!" I hugged her so tight.

"Why didnt you call me and let me know you are coming?!"

"I thought you are still in abroad. I missed you so much!"

Me and Seulgi were bestfriends since childhood. when we were in highschool we figured out we liked each other. Those bestfriends turns to lovers thingy. My parents didnt know about it. Not until then they saw us doing something in my room. My parents got angry and asked us to split up. We havent seen for each other for a year. I had a depression for a year as well. On my 18th birthday, my parents surprised me with Seulgi. They accepted us but me and Seulgi decided to be just friends. They even gave her this resort. 

 

"Babe, this is Jennie Kim. She is the daughter of JKC from abroad and they are soon-to-be investors here in Fiore."

"Nice to meet you Jennie. I am Kang Seulgi. Jisoo's ex bff."

"Its nice to meet you too." Jennie smiled.

"Uhm Jennie, you can go ahead at the reception. I'll just have a talk with Seulgi."

"Yeah sure take your time."

 

"Babe. Why are you so formal with that Jennie?" Seulgi asked.

"Am I? Haha she doesnt know I am the Kim Jisoo."

"Yah. Are you playing with her?!"

"No im not but she is the reason why my planned leave is destroyed. I told you before I asked for a 2 month leave to be alone and Dad asked me a favor. But in return though I will be on vacation for 8 months. Isnt that great?"

"Well. A good deal though. But I kind of feel something."

"What something?"

"Something is going to happen and it will be either good or bad."

"Dont start me with your psychic powers again Babe."

"Nooo. Jinja i can sense something between you two."

"Yaah are you jealous? Do you still have feelings for me? Haha"

"Haha nooo. You know that I want to be single for the rest of my life!"

"Eh? really? even if you'll find someone special?"

"That depends though."

"Or how about we get back with each other?"

"YAH KIM JISOO!"

"Shhhh shut up. Jennie might hear you. Pabo!"

"Haha! Food will be served in 10mins, I have to go to an online meeting now. I'll leave you two alone okay?" Seulgi smirked.

"Yah. Whats with that smirk?!"

"Nothing. *winks*"

 

I was looking for Jennie and she was sitting on a couch looking so mad while swiping her phone.

 

JENNIE's

Babe?! They call each other Babe?! She is totally a player. But I think this one is the realest. Imagine she shoved me away so that they can talk? Something is going on with them. Should I give her points for that? Aish.

I was waiting for almost an hour and Jisoo is still there talking with her Babe. I was playing Super Mario with my phone. 

"Hey Jennie. You might break your phone! What are you doing?" She sat beside me and I moved a little farther from her. She laughed while looking at me.

"Jennie? what's wrong? Did I do anything wrong? Are you hungry?"

"Yes."

"I see thats why you are grumpy Jennie. Dont worry food will be served in a while okay?"

"Sure." I answered coldly.

"Yaaaah. Why are you so cold?" She put her arms on my shoulder and she stared at me like 5 seconds and her fave was too close with my face. Then she smiled. I was speechless.

"We'll eat good food. Okay? Smile now." She pinched my cheek. And that.. at that time, my heart was beating so wild. I froze. JENNIE KIM YOU JUST MET HER TOMORROW WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?!

 

After eating, Seulgi toured us around the resort. Seulgi sound so formal with me. I caught Jisoo staring at her while she talks, looking proud. Ugh. Something is going on with them.

 

"So Miss Jennie, do you have any questions about our resort?" Seulgi asked.

"None."

"How do you find it?"

"Everything is nice. It would be better if there is more beach activities."

"That's a good idea. Sure I will improve this more and hopefully your company will invest with us."

"I'll send a report to Dad about this and lets see what he thinks about this. He always has the last decision."

"Great. Nice to meet you again Miss Jennie." Seulgi smiled and shaked hands with me. I see why Jisoo liked her, she is so nice and you wont feel awkward around her.

"Jennie. Do you want to swim? Seulgi has a shop there for swimsuit." Jisoo said while smirking. WTF? Does she want to see me in a swimsuit?! GAY POINTS EVERYONE.

"No thanks Jisoo. People might stare and drool over me." I said while I wink at her and I walked away to the bar.

 

JISOO's

Hahaha! Whats wrong with this Jennie? She is so spaced out since we went here. 

"Hey Babe. I need to go now. I have a flight by 7pm and I need to get ready." Seulgi said.

"Too early!"

"We'll meet again on your wedding day."

"YAAH!"

"Just kidding. Whatever you are up to with Miss Jennie make sure you wont hurt each other, okay?" Seulgi sounded so serious while she holds my hand.

"Babe. WTF is wrong with you?! I dont have anything for Jennie."

"I am a future reader remember?"

"Whatever Kang Seulgi."

"Come here let me hug my ex bff tight!" Seulgi hugged me and we walked to the bar.

"Miss Jennie. I am sorry but I need to leave early."

"Oh thats fine." Jennie smiled.

Then Seulgi went near at Jennie's left ear and whispered something to her then she laughed.

"What was that?!" I yelled.

"None of your business Babe. i have to go now. You two take care! Okay?"