the Meeting

Businesz is Busineszx

It's a bright sunny morning at Fiore.

"It's time to jog!" Jisoo woke up feeling so energized today. She jogs around Grass Rocks National Park. 

"Good morning Miss Kim!" Greeted a gentlemen who's playing soccer.

"Nyongan!" Jisoo replied back and jogs away.

"If she is not the daughter of Kim Il, i'd probably court her." Said the gentlemen.

"Me too. But that would be too impossible." Said the other.

 

Jisoo is quite popular here in Fiore. When they discovered this place they had helped a lot of people in terms of living. They own most of the businesses here and had developed this place. It was all Jisoo's idea since she was a teenager. Thats why her Dad saw a potential fromv her.

 

KIM JISOO'S POV

Wooah! I've been running around for almost 3 hours now. I have to go home and shower already.

-After taking a shower-

I am super hungry already. I guess I need some breakfast. Joyie's Cafe, here I come!

 

"Hey Jisoo Unnie!" Joy greeted me and hugged me tightly.

"Joy, I am so hungry already. Careful! I might eat you!"

"Oh sorry! I just missed you. You haven't been here the past week."

"I made my own breakfast. But I feel lazy right now, so I might come often again."

"That would be great then! What do you want to order?"

"One black americano, hot choco and choc.."

"chocolate pancakes! Got that!"

"You know me well Joy."

"I sure do! Who else would order coffee and hot choco at the same time, only you. Haha"

 

Joy is the owner of Joyie's cafe. She's one of my friends here in Fiore. I kind of gave her this business since she loves to bake.

 

"Here's your order ma'am!"

"Thanks!"

"So hows the second week of your 2-month vacation?"

"correction, 8-month vacation."

"You're kidding? Your Dad wont allow that."

"Well, he is the one who offered me this. He asked me a favor and that's the deal."

"What favor would make your Dad give you that deal?"

"Well. He said a friend of his will invest here in Fiore. JKC is the company name. It would be great for the company and the people living here. The daughter of that friend of his will be here and I will be guiding her for 2 months."

"What?!? 2 months?!"

"Not just that. She'll be staying with me, I mean in one of my houses in Hill Side."

"Seriously?! But how about your wish of being alone?!"

"Nah. I think 8 months would be a good deal already. Besides, i think JKC will not be giving me a hard time."

"Well I wish you all the luck then."

"Thanks Joy! Thank you for the breakfast!"

"You are always welcome. Visit me when you're free."

 

JENNIE KIMS POV

"Hello Chaeyoungaah?"

"Hey Nini! What's up?"

"Guess what? I will be on a business trip for 2 months!!"

"Whaaat?! Seriously?!"

"Dad is punishing me. He'll send me to Fiore. I have never heard of this place before. He wants me to check the place for 2 months. Can you imagine that."

"and you agreed?!"

"he wont be giving me money if ever I said no."

"That is harsh! So no more parties then?"

"Yeah sadly."

"Be safe there okay? Dont forget to call me. I'll be there if you need me."

"Thanks Chaeng! Luv ya"

 

Thats Park Chaeyoung, she's my bestfriend. We've been together since forever. Anyway, I cant believe I am leaving already. 8 hours of flight and I am not excited at all.

 

Author's POV

 

5PM @ Fiore. Jennie's plane arrived.

 

"Now now. Where is that guide Dad told me who would fetch me? I should have asked for the number. What am I going to do now? Aigoo."

 

Jennie is pissed of already waiting at the airport.

 

Meanwhile @ Hill Side...

~~PRRRAAATATATATA~

"Aishh who's calling? Disturbing my sleep."

Jisoo looks at her phone and.. 

"Omo!! Fetch Jennie Kim at the Airport, 5PM sharp. I am late!! I am dead. I am dead."

 

Jisoo quickly jumped on her bed, grabbed her ipad and went to the airport. Not knowing she is just wearing shorts, white tank top and worst, bedroom slippers.

 

"She might be pissed right now. Aigoo Jisooyah pabo." Jisoo runs inside the airport.

 

Jisoo typed in her ipad, -HI MISS JENNIE KIM, I AM THE ONE- Jisoo was so proud typing her message thinking its cool.

She flashes her ipad and people notice her and starts greeting her.

"Hi Miss Jisoo, are you fetching someone?" asked a stranger.

"Oh yes I am." Jisoo flashed a smile. People giggled looking at her because of her outfit.

"Miss Jisoo, you seem unprepared in going here?"

"Ye..yeah I was sleeping and forgot I had to fetch someone so i rushed here." Jisoo answered them shyly.

 

JENNIE KIM's POV

Where the hell is that guide or whatsoever?! I am waiting here for 30 minutes already!! 

-HI MISS JENNIE KIM, I AM THE ONE-

What's up with that? yeah yeah I am the one?! Yeah sure. You're the one who's late. And what's that look? tank top, short shorts and bedroom slippers? I am going to report this to Dad this is no joke seriously.

I approached the girl and poked her.

"Hey." I said.

The girl turns around and flashed me with her smile.

"Miss Jennie Kim?!"

"Yes I am." I answered while rolling my eyes.

"I am Jisoo! Nice to meet you!" She smiled and hugged me. Woah! She smells good and wtf, no she is impossible. She was late and hugged me like this? What kind of employee is this?!

"Where's your luggage?" She asked.

"It's right over there."

"Let me get it."

"How would you know its mine?"

"I'll guess. Wait right there."

She ran and then after a while she was pulling a cart with 3 black trolleys, which was mine.

"This is it right?"

"How did you know it was mine?"

"Well, based on your looks right now. black leather pants, black shoes, black hoodies.. so black trolleys must be yours." She raised her eyebrows 3 times and smiled again. What's with her?

"Well, yeah."

I followed her to the car. She was placing my trolley at the back of the convertible car then an airport staff came near us.

"Miss Jisoo, do you need any help?"

"Its okay. I can carry this. Thank you."

He knows her? Oh. maybe they are friends.

"I cant even carry those." I told her.

"Oh. Thats not much. Come on in!"

 

AUTHORNIM's POV

"So what do you want for dinner?" Jisoo broke the silence and the awkward aura inside the car.

"Pizza." Jennie answered.

"Oh you're still on jetlag right. You want to rest already?"

"Yes."

"Okay. So we're going to buy some pizza and then we'll go home. Okay?"

Jennie nods.

 

They stopped in a pizza place.

"Lets go." Jisoo told Jennie. Jennie followers her inside and a girl ran towards them.

 

"JISOOYAAAH!!" She hopped on Jisoo and hugged her.

 

"wtf." Jennie said to herself.