Likes

Businesz is Busineszx

"Irene Unnie!! Look what I got!!" Jennie excitedly went to Irene and showed the flower she got on her right ear.

"Woah. So beautiful!" Irene praised her while touching her head.

Jisoo from afar just looked at them. She was sitting on a bench under a big tree.

"What are you so afraid of?" Seulgi handed her a drink.

"Falling, risking everything then get broken again. It's a loop Seulgi." Jisoo replied.

"What happened between you and Lisa was yes, horrifying. Well, what happened between us was also sad. But as you can see, every person you meet, you will have a different story. I want to see a happy Jisoo again."

"I am still not sure of what I feel Seulgi. You are the only one who I can trust with this. Please don't let anyone know."

"Yes Jisoo. You can trust me. But what if, Jennie will be snatched by others if you come out so late?"

"Well, let it be. That would be a sign that we are really not meant for each other."

"Jinja! Jisooyah, don't hurt yourself too much please?"

"*sigh*"

ย 

"BAAAABE THERE YOU ARE!!" Lisa running towards Jisoo.

"Yah! Lisayah what are you up with Jisoo?" Seulgi asked.

"Nothing! Hey can you give me that drink! I want to taste it please!!"

"Woah. I can't believe I am seeing you again Lisa. After what you have done to Jisoo. I think I should put you in prison right now!"

"Yah, Seulgissi, Jisoo have already forgiven me. Right babe?" Jisoo just nodded.

"Aigoo. Because of what you have done, Jisoo is so afraid to love now. Jinja. Are you proud of that?!"

"Uhm. Yes?? Kidding!! Oh! It's Jennie and Irene over there! YAAAH! IRENE UNNIE! JENNIE COME OVER HERE!!" Lisa shouted at Irene and Jennie.

"Yah!!Why did you call them!" Jisoo said while trying to walk away.

"Stay here." Lisa said while holding Jisoo's hand.

"Oh! Jisoo! Since when did you arrive here?" Irene asked.

"A few hours ago." Jisoo smiled. She looked at Jennie and just smiled.

"Good to see you...guys." Jennie said.

"I need to go to my room now. I.. ahh.. need to get something. I'll go ahead." Jennie said after she saw Lisa and Jisoo who were holding hands.

"Wait, Jennie.. I'll go with you." Jisoo ran to Jennie.

ย 

"Jendeuk, I brought your bag. You asked Yeri to bring it to you right?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. Thanks." They went to Jisoo's room to get the bag.

"Thank you for bringing this. I'll go to my room now." Jennie went out Jisoo's room and Jisoo followed her outside.

"Jendeuk.. wait, I have to tell you something." Jisoo said while holding Jennie's wrist.

"Yes?"

"Jendeuk, I mi.."

"JEN!! I was looking for you!" Rose came in running towards them.

"Chaeng! Oh, I think I haven't introduced you yet. Chaeng, this is Kim Jisoo. And Jisoo, this is Park Chaeyoung, Rose is her english name. She is my bestfriend."

"Oh, so you are the one that Jennie talks about. Nice to meet you!" Rose said, Jennie widened her eyes.

"Uhh, nice to meet you too." Jisoo smiled at her.

"Okay so, I gotta go to my room now." Jennie walked away.

"Jendeuk.. wait.." Jisoo said but Rose held Jisoo's hand.

"Both of us need to talk." Rose said.

ย 

"Treat me some food in the city please? I am sure you know the best places here please???" Rose said.

"So, is that what you want us to talk about?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes. Food!"

"Oh. I thought it was something else."

"You thought we'll be talking about Jennie?"

"Okay I'll be taking you to Joy's Cafe. They have the best cheesecake."

"Eii. You didn't answer my question."

"Let's go."

ย 

JISOO's POV

I hope I can figure my feelings for Jennie already. I hope I can talk with her but she seems to be avoiding me and I don't know the reasons why.

Rose and I arrived at Joy's Cafe.

"Sit there and I'll order for us." I said.

"Yes! Your treat!!" Rose said excitedly.

ย 

I went to the counter to order.

"Is Park Sooyoung here?" I asked.

"Yah Kim Jisoo! How are you? Where were you for a month?!" Joy came in from the kitchen.

"I was at the farm."

"So how is Jennie? Where is she?" Joy was looking around the tables.

"Oh. There is a pretty customer over there." Joy looked at Rose with amazement.

"That's my guest. Jennie's bestfriend."

"Jinjaa? Can you introduce me to her??"

"Well if you treat us cheesecake then Yes."

"Okay just sit down there and I'll serve you the best that we have here."

ย 

Jisoo sat with Rose.

"Jennie likes Mandu. She likes black. She likes Legos. She likes DIY's." Rose said while smiling. I just stared at her.

"Well in case you need it." Rose winked.

ย 

"Here is your order! This is our special menu! Hi I am Joy. You?" Joy reached out her hand to Rose.

"I..I'm Rose." Then they shake hands.

"Nice to meet you. Enjoy your food!" Joy walked away.

ย 

"Do people do that here? I mean, do they just introduce theirselves out of the blue?" Rose asked Jisoo.

"No. I think Joy just finds you pretty. She is the owner of this place. She's my friend."

"Ohh. I see. A cafe owner.. that will do. Haha. Anyway Jisoo, what do you think about Jennie?" Ugh. Why is she asking me this question.

"Why.. why are you asking me that question?"

"Cant I ask you questions?"

"Well. Alright. Jennie is nice."

"Thats it?"

"Yes?"

"Ugh, this is hopeless." Rose ate up all the cheesecake. Should I tell her? But she is Jennie's bestfriend and she might tell Jennie and I am not yet sure about my feelings.