Tasty (Very)

Random Plantation in Snowy Cabbage Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene looked at the picture by Joy’s fansite. She isn’t really fascinated by the kiss.

“I get people are guessing if me and you is dating, but do you really have to do this?”

“Huh?” Wendy got confused, she peered to Irene’s phone. “Oh, it was just a friendly kiss, to match with the lyrics.”

“Why did I never get any?” Irene pouted.

“Aw baby are you jealous?” Wendy snakes her arm around Irene waist, pulling her in as she complete her circles with her other arm. She kisses her cheek, peppering all over her face freely since she doesn’t have her lipstick on now. “You know my heart belongs to you.” She paused, “Maybe a little bit of them to be shared equally for the members too.” She laughed heartily when Irene smacks on her arms, not forget to keep the pecks coming as she looks at the girl she adores so much.

“Speak of which, does it feels good when Joy picked you up?” Wendy grinned as she looks at the confused girl. Without any warning she picked Irene up, using the same position Irene and Joy had during Knowing Bros. She secretly enjoys the yelp from Irene, the elder wrapped her arms around Wendy’s neck, both because she scared she will fell from imbalancement and she likes to cling to warm things. Like Wendy. “Yah you enjoyed frightening me too much doofus!”

Wendy pecks on Irene’s cheek once again. “Your doofus. You enjoyed my hugs a lot too babe don’t deny it.”

Irene hand’s is at the back of Wendy’s head as she kissed the girl fiercely, when they parted Wendy was out of breath with a pure bliss look on her. Irene her lips as she savour the taste of her girlfriend. “Let get back to our room so I can show who is in control little Wendy.” Wendy shruddered having Irene whispered to her ear with the husky voice the older used during morning(and of course, morning counts too).

 

-

 

“What happened to Wendy’s eyes?” Yeri reads out the comments posted by the users during vlive. Wendy’s eyes patch has been getting a lot attention sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter