Tag the Jar

Random Plantation in Snowy Cabbage Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You know, I saw many discussion about our comeback song title.” Irene plopped down on couch, scrolling her phone after shower. She has put their clothes into the washer and waiting before she do the laundry.

 

“Mhmm, what did they said.” Wendy said as she opens her twitter and go straight to Irene’s profile to see her retweets.”

 

- I can see Irene run from studio when she heard cookie jar sounds like cookie cookie ma delicious cookie cookie cookie.

- We’re getting a jar of cookie after ice cream cake as desserts.

- Suddenly we get another rookie japanese version.

- I’m sure they mean cookie in an innocent way.

- I need a jar of rookie.

- Can I get another Happiness song in Japanese version with Yeri in it?


 

“Wan ah, what is ?” she was still scrolling her phone, chuckling at the tweets until Irene asked the question makes her chuckles turn to a choked halt. “Babe, where did you see that.”

 

Irene showed her the phone, it was a tweet where someone put a screenshot of the  meaning of their title track form the urban dictionary. Gosh why did they agreed to this as the title of the track again.

 

URBAN DICTIONARY

Top definition:

A woman’s s, namely because her is like reaching into a cookie jar.

 

 

Wendy paused for a while, hesitating when she see the anticipation in Irene's eyes. “It’s nasty unnie, you don’t want to hear it.” Wendy answered carefully, she doesn’t want Joohyun screaming loudly after she blurts out the meaning.

 

“Well they described the cookie jar as woman s, I’m sure mine is not like that. Ain’t I’m right Wan ah?’ Irene jumped on Wendy, planting her head on Wendy’s tummy, one hand slides into the girl’s shirt, lazily caressing Wendy’s abdomens, closely travelling under Wendy’s mountains.

 

Wendy took a peck on Irene’s hair, playing with it before she explains. “So you know that different people have different kinks right?” Irene hummed, her hand kept moving. “So is one type of where… well how do I say it, you put your fist into one’s or .”

“What?!”

Wendy chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter