A Letter From Me To You All

Random Plantation in Snowy Cabbage Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wendy was extremely bored in the hospital, she has finished her reading of the day for her phd research topic, practiced (mentallly) the harp, memorized 3 new recipe for baking and cooking each, and she still have some time to kill before her bed time. 

She looked at the colorful pens at the table and she got some idea.

 

 

Dear Yeri,

 

You are more than just the maknae, you do know that? When you joined our group, you were so young and I wanted to protect you from all the harm. You turned out to be stronger, braver than what you look. I am really grateful that you are added into our group as a family. You were the eldest in your family, now you have both younger and older sisters. You don’t say it but every smile and laugh you emits when you are around us tells us how happy you are, and we are happy to have you too.

 

You are such an inspiration to me you know that? Not just how well you are handling all the things from social media, but also your courage to go for what you want to without overthinking all kinds of ‘things that will go wrong’ that destroy the probability  of getting it. It was that simple for you: you want it, you get it. I was once like that, slowly when I grew, slowly I became conscious of myself; all action I did will give an impact to something. To think and think and think over again before doing what I’m going to do, before I actually do that, I cannot change my way of doing this, but I always adore your way of doing things, no matter what the outcome it might be. You have your unnies to back you up! Ya know? Go get it tiger!

 

 

 

 

 

Dear Sooyoung, 

 

I wanted to tell you how I adore you, but I guess you already know how much I am your fan. Joohyun is always envious of me being your fan, but then I guess you also knew that as well, your constant smirk towards Joohyun’s scowls makes me laugh internally everytime. I know that despite that carefree nature that you show as you grow up, you also didn’t forgo your caring trait towards others. 

 

You once said you really liked attention from all your unnies, and you were scared that the attention will be taken away when you are no longer the maknae of the group. That is not true because we will always see you as our younger dongsaeng that we will give equal love to, both of you are pain in , more so when you both work together, but that is something we won’t ever wish to change, to baby you both, shower y’all with love. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter