three point two

Birthmarks | JIKOOK

Third Person POV

 

Jung's eyes widened as he opened the door.

He knows whose hair color is that, he knows whose shoulder is that, and so he didn't hesitate to speak.

"Nimji?"

The guy sitting on the chair, slowly turned around and faced the man.

"Jung"

Jung entered the room and walk quickly to hold Nimji in his arms.

As his lover stood up, he hugged him without any hesitation and started to burst out.

"I miss you Nimji. I miss you so much.", he muttered as he hug him so tight.

Nimji rubs his back softly as his tears started to flow.

"I miss you even more, Jung."

They stayed like that for long, hugging so tight, smooching each other and muttering i love yous. That is until they heard a cough.

Nimji unwrapped his arms around Jung and turned to the Brother then bowed.

"Sorry Brother.", Nimji said then pats Jungs back as a sign for him to show respect to the leaders of angels.

Jung then bowed and smiled infront of the Brother.

"Hello sir, I'm Jung."

The Brother who's drinking his milk brought the cup down then nodded.

"You must really miss each other huh.", he said then chuckled. 

Brother then stood up from his seat and walked to the front of his desk, and offered his hand infront of Jung.

"I'm Hoseok, welcome to our Kingdom Jung."

Jung held his hand and shook it.

"Go and sit for awhile because there are things we need to talk about."

The two settled down infront of Brother Hoseok.

"So you committed suicide.", Hoseok said as he read through the papers that the dove sent him.

Jung nodded with nervousness. 

Am I going to hell? He thought.

"You're not going to hell, don't worry. Among all your sins, this is the only deadly one. Well, literally deadly.", he said then laughed.

Nimji held Jung's hand. "You shouldn't have done that baby."

"I'm sorry.", Jung whispered.

"But because of that sin, God sent me a message to deliver to you. He is going to give you a mission.", Hoseok then turned to look at Nimji before he continues,

"And because you are the reason why he did it, you'll  do the mission with him."

"What is it?", the couple said in unison.

Hoseok chuckled.

"It is just easy.", he said as he sat straight and looked at the two lovers who are getting nervous.

"You are going to make a love story of the two humans assigned for you."

The couple's jaw dropped.