two point two

Birthmarks | JIKOOK

NIMJI

 

I am nothing but a man who fell inlove with another man. If I were to tell our story, you will think it's crazy.

It's too suprising for me to know that my family accepts it, I just didn't know about dad coz he's been gone since I was a kid.

The world was being nice to me, but unfortunately not on my lover Jeon Jungjung.

I felt the bitterness of his dad's words against me, even the sharpest glare of him are striking me at the first time I saw him. I knew we were screwed and I do not know what to do.

It is just that the hatred of a single person makes me feel that the world is against us. 

 

February 2015

As I walked down the bus and entered the school, I started searching for Jung. I walked to the library where I first saw him. I walked to the cafeteria where he first took me to date. I walked to each rooms where he always waited for me every class.

"Baby!", he shouted and I turned my head then run at him. I threw him the tightest hug I could give to ease the pain he was feeling.

"I was worried.", I mumbled.

"Why?", he replied with a chuckle, "You think dad will wrestle with me."

I knew he just got to school because of the scent of his car freshener.

"N-no, I just thought I wouldn't be able to see you again."

How crazy I was to look for the person that I have been planning to... leave. Crazy right?

I decided to leave him to fix everything. I can't take seeing his family being against their son. 

"There's something I wanna tell you.", I said with a serious tone as I unwrapped my arms around him and looked up at his face.

"What is it?", he asked curiously.

"What if..what if we just end this all Jung. I dont want to hurt you and your family."

He chuckles but seen in his eyes not happiness, "You must be joking Nim"

I shook my head, "No I'm not. You know how much I love you but--"

He hugged me again before I even finish my sentence. 

"No buts baby. Did you forgot what we promised before? We will fight for our love? Dont you think this is worth fighting for?"

I smiled with tears on my eyes. "It is."

 

April 2015

"Where are you going mini brother?", my sister asked as she is busy polishing her nails on the couch.

"It's none of your business.", I said as I rolled my eyes and chuckled. 

"Hmm, take care then. Don't forget to buy me ice cream. And oh, there's no more food on the cupboard so mind buying."

She kept rattling things at me and all I can do is to laugh at her as I fixed my hair and clothes.

"You should take care too. Wait for mom okay? I'm sure she bought groceries without telling us so mind helping her."

"Yes sir!", she answered and continued her hobby.

I then grabbed my bag and walked out the door. The weather isn't good but that can't stop me from going out. I pulled out my umbrella then walked to the bus stop.

It's raining hard but my mood feels like sunshine. 

However, maybe the rain didn't want me to feel that.

As soon as the green light was on, I crossed along with the people on the street.

The light might went green but my life went red. And just by a hit of a car on a slidy road, my life ended.