Chapter 3

Hello Teenager! Super Junior Edition

The day finally arrived of meeting their daughter when Super Junior filed out of their dorms and outside their building. People whispered and squealed as some of the members waved hi to them as they got into the car.

"Hyung, what's in the bag?" asked Eunhyuk. Everyone looked over at Heechul and the huge bookbag he had on his back. He looked annoyed as he tried forcing the bag in front of him before giving up when he knew that it wasn't going to fit.

"It's Lily's present of course. Why else would I bring a bag like this to the car and risk myself getting suffocated by it?" Heechul scoffed. Not long, Kangin and Heechul then got into an argument about which present that Lily would like.

"She'll like flowers or something. That's what most girls would like." Kangin said, crossing his arms. He knew what girls liked. Afterall, he is the idol, Kangin.

"That's what you think. She is going to be my daughter so I obviously know what she likes and doesn't like." Heechul shot back. He had special ordered his present and made sure it came early for him to wrap it. 

"Ani, she'll probably like stuffed animals or something. Teen girls like that kind of stuff." Sungmin countered. He had experience with kids before so he knew that he was right.

"Alright, thats enough. We're almost to the airport." Eetuek settled the argument and everyone quieted down as they settled in their seats.

"Luckily, the others stayed at home." Eetuek whispered to Ryeowook. Shindong, Hankyung, Siwon, Yesung, Donghae, and Kibum stayed at home in order to clean up anything else and to not scared her with that many men being her fathers (There was also a reason being that the car couldn't fit everyone and they definitely were not going to have Shindong coming with them)

Arriving at the airport, the idols filed out of the car before walking inside. Whispers immediately filled the airport as girls all squealed when they saw them pass by. Heechul and Kangin waved and smirked as the squeals got louder. 

"Okay, so Lily is coming through from the England section so let go search over there. Her flight already arrived about 10 minutes ago." Kyuhyun checked his watch. Following what the maknae said, the older members talked and chatted about what they think Lily would look like.

"I think she'll be really beautiful. Since, of course, she'll take after me." said Heechul. Some of the members scoffed quietly while others rolled their eyes.

"She'll probably be wearing something like SNSD wears?" Sungmin asked. 

"Maybe. I think English girls would wear more of a y style though." Eunhyuk said, before recieving a slap on the head from Heechul.

"Don't taint the image of my daughter." Heechul cried. Eunhyuk glared back before talking back.

"She's not your daughter, hyung. She's our daughter." he hissed back, stressing the 'our' part. The two were face to face before Eetuek stepped between them.

"Look, we just need to find Lily and then we leave, arraso?" Eetuek said and the two settled dowm before shooting each other one last glare and began glancing around. Ten minutes passed and not a teenage girl in sight.

"Okay, this is not working at all." Sungmin sighed. Before the group could say anything, a small voice piped up.

"Um, excuse me. Do you know how to get to this place?" They all turned around to see a petite young girl, shyly holding out a piece of paper. She wore white sweater dress with white leggings and wore white high heels. Behind her were three large white suitcases and one small purse. But they weren't staring at that. Instead, they were staring at her big, brown doll-like eyes and her pale skin. Brown hair flowed down from her head like a waterfall and her pale pink lips were stretched in a shy smile.

"Um, is something wrong?" Eetuek was the first one to break out of their trance to help her.

"Oh, sorry. What did you say?" he asked, averting his eyes elsewhere. He could feel himself blush but force it down.

"Can you direct me to this address?"she repeated, pointing at the writing on the paper she had.

"So are you visiting here?" he asked. He had to make it sound natural so she wouldn't suspect anything. She was so beautiful like a doll.

"Ani, I'm suppose to meet my dads here. I just came from the plane awhile ago." she said while handing over the paper to him. Reading the address, the leader felt himself pause at the street name.

"Can I ask for your name?" he asked. His voice was now a whisper and the girl almost had to lean over to hear what he said. Hearing his question, she bowed before saying:

"My name is Lily. Lily Lee."