Chapter 7: THANK YOU

Loop

"Sorry.." I took a deep breath. I'm in a normal condition again, I don't know what happened to me recently. And Eunbi? She's not going near me ever since I shouted at her a while ago.

"It's fine, I know you didn't mean to." of course. I really didn't mean to shout or to scare her. 

 

"Please forgive m-me." She deeply sighed when she heard my voice cracked. 

"Sojung.. y-you're my wife, of course I will forgive you and you're forgiven." She smiled a bit. 

 

"Can I hug you? Please?" My lips automatically pouted when I say those words. 

 

"O-of course." She opened her arms wide and I hugged her so so tight.

 

It takes a while before I spoke again. 

"Can I ask?" I look up at her then she just hummed. 

 

​​​​​​"Do I have some friends or close friends?" 

 

​​​​​She look up for a while before answering my question. 

 

​​​"You used to have someone before but after some years I don't see you with him going out again." 

 

Someone

 

"Did you know his name?" I'm getting more curious now. I think this someone can help me to know my real self more. I can't trust Eunbi now, I have a feeling that she's not telling me something. 

 

"I heard it once or twice that you called him Woo." She unsurely said. "I don't know his full name."

 

​​​​​​"Really?" I look directly to her eyes. 

 

She gulped once because of my stares. I didn't mean to scare her, I just wanted to know if she's telling me the truth. 

 

​​​​"Y-yes."

 

Should I believe her? 

 

​​​​​​"Okay" I moved away a little bit from her. 

 

​​​"Why did you ask?" She asked curiously. 

 

"Ah, ever since I came back here I don't see some friends that would come here to see me" And that's the truth. 

 

"Oh.. Okay, I'll help you finding him" 

 

​​"Really? Thank you Eunbi-ah" 

 

​​​​​​​"N-No worries" She smiled a bit. 

 

That Woo is my key now. I really want to know the real me. And what if Eunbi is not really my wife? Is she just using me or all of this is just an act? No no no. I saw a lot of pictures of me with her and I can see how deeply we're in love to each other. And she makes me feel things, maybe my feelings are coming back for her? But why... Sojung stop over thinking. Right. I should know the truth first. 

 

I help mmyself to get up so that I can go to the kitchen. 

 

​​​​​"Where are​ you going?" Eunbi asked. 

 

​​​​"Kitchen. I'll go get some water" I said while pushing myself to get up

 

​​​​​​​"I'll take it for you" She stood up and head towards the kitchen 

 

​​"NO!!"

 

it. 

 

 

 

She flinched and froze in front of me. 

 

"N-no, I didn't mean to.. Eunbi" I said softly as I can because really I didn't mean to shout. It's not me. 

 

"It's okay, just sit there and I'll get it for you" 

 

Why do I have to shout. No no I didn't shout. What? It's me it came out from my bare mouth. No no it's not me it's just came out automatically. No it's me how come--- Sojung you're going crazy. 

 

I need to apologize to her again and again. So I stood up and head towards the kitchen, She's taking too long though. 

 

​​​"Eunbi.." She's facing her back to me so I spoke softly as I can so that I won't scare her. 

 

​​​​She turned her body to face me. "Oh you should have just wait me there, it will hurt your feet" 

 

​​​​​​​"It's okay. I just want to say sorry" 

 

​​​"I told you, It's okay. And I'm--" She took a deep breath. "--used to it."

 

​​​​"I'll be careful next time" 

 

​​​​​​​"Thanks" 

 

'Take it'

I heard someone whispered to my ears again. 

'I said take it' 

Take what? 

 

Then my eyes automatically went to the knife beside Eunbi. 

 

​​​​​​​'Kill!!' 

 

​​​​​​​The voices are getting louder. 

 

​​​"Ah!" I groaned and get on my knees because my head hurts so much. So so much. 

 

​​​​"Sojung! Are you okay?" Eunbi came closer to me and was going to help me to get up but before she can do that--

 

​​​​​"Don't come near me!" 

 

Not again. 

 

.  . And more . 

 

I expected her to flinch or to move away from me but she didn't. 

 

"Sojung you need my help." 

 

​​​Then suddenly everything went back to normal. The pain is gone. 

 

​​​​"Eunbi.."

 

She look at me and was going to help me but instead I hug her. 

 

​"S-Sojung" 

 

​​​​​"I love you."

 

____________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: OKAY THAT'S ALL FOR NOW. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WAITING. I TOTALLY FORGOT THE MAIN PLOT SINCE IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME BUT DON'T WORRY I'M GOING TO FIX THIS. HEHE. THANK YOU SO MUCH.