Mission

Big3

Rose woke up to the sound of puking and her roommate wasn't on her bed and the bathroom's door was wide open.

" to be old huh?" she teased as she walks into Irene who has her head on the toilet and gently rub the older girl's back.

"Shut up! This is all the alcohol's fault." the older girl said as she pukes again and Rose just laugh at her.

"Anyway, I’ll cook hangover soup downstairs. I'm pretty sure the other girl's heads are killing them too." she informed Irene as she slid into her night robe and run out of their room to the stairs leading down where their living room, dining area and kitchen are. She was surprised to see Lisa- the heaviest sleeper among all them, very much up and having her coffee.

"Hey L." she smiled at the slightly younger girl, who just ignored her. This is the reason Rose loves sneaking out with the girls even though she doesn't really like the trouble and not really a fan of parties and drinks. Whenever their away from Big3 is the only moment that they act as if they were friends. Act as if they were normal young adults who are enjoying the night out with their friends. But once the night is over and their back at their miserable lives, a life none of them wanted. If only they had the choice.

"Don't I get a hello?" she awkwardly chuckled.

"Listen up here R. I have no time for your sun shines and unicorns and fluff bull, if you want to cook just cook. My head is killing me and this cup of is not helping." she said in an irritated tone and it irritates her more that Rose is only smiling at her, unintimidated.

"Hey there hothead. It's too early to throw fits." Sana who came out of nowhere said as she plants a kiss on Lisa's cheek. and she walk smiling as she kisses Rose too.

"Will you please keep your gayness to yourself?" Jennie who just arrived said as Lisa wipe her cheeks that has a tint of Sana's strawberry lip-gloss making the girl pout.

"I checked your rooms last night and you girls weren't there! You didn't even bother to invite me!" Sana sulk.

"And look at what karma did to their faces." Nayeon chuckled as Seulgi, Irene and Momo walk down the stairs like zombies with dark circles around their eyes.

"You all owe us big time. Yoona unnie was here last night and we covered up for you asses." Wendy said as she put down thirteen cups.

"Hot Choco for your drunk ." Tzuyu dead panned as she hold a thermos on her other left hand.

"I don't trust that poker face, one day that will poison us all."  Seulgi managed to whisper at Mina though her head feels like it was being split in half.

"Come my baby Tzu give unnie a cup of hot Choco." Momo just giggled as Tzuyu pour her a cup.

"To the living room after your breakfast uglies." Mina announced with a brown folder in her hand.

Brown folders only mean one thing in their house. Another mission, some of the girls were giddily excited on their sits while almost half just wants to sleep the day away.

"I need rest..." Seulgi groaned making the other girls laugh.

 

******

 

"A certain Congressman this time." Jennie announced after she read the file, throwing it on the center table. Momo grab the folder as she comfortably lay on the couch, using Mina's lap as a pillow as the other girl play with her phone.

"Congressman Kang Eun Ok. 48. Mrs. Kang In Young. 40. Kang Yoo Jung. 2." she read as she go through the family's profile.

"I've been evil for as long as I remembered but I can't kill an infant." Seulgi pouted.

"It's also said in here that we can decide on the baby's. It's either kill her or bring her at the white building." Momo continued, the White Building was Big3's font. An orphanage for the abandoned, a hope as the outsiders see. But it's not. It turned them into this monsters that they have become.

"So, Rose, Nayeon and I will be in charge of hacking as always." Jisoo begin the discussion. Just five hours from now they need to drive all the way to Yunpyeong where their target is.

"I'll be on the family." Lisa volunteered standing up from the couch and walk directly to the stairs to her room.

"It's settled then. Nayeon and Rose will take care of the security system. Lisa, Seulgi and Irene will be the ones to take on the main targets. Jennie, Momo, Mina and Sana can take care of the other casualties. " Wendy announced, the files are now in her hand.

"There will be over twenty others inside the house, Guards, maids etc." she continued.

" And what will you be doing? How about Yeri and Tzuyu?" Jisoo raised her a brow.

"We're going shopping. You don't know what you rude es put Tzuyu and I through last night. Yoona unnie was so persistent. Sana and Nayeon's sleeping asses weren't a help at all!” Wendy huffed.

"But Yeri was with us too--" Seulgi protested. Not trying to finish her sentence when Weny just glared at her.

On the corner of the room beside their 72 inches’ flat screen tv Jisoo pushed some secret buttons and the floor suddenly opened, revealing a stair to down under. Lights turned off around the house as the stairs came to light. Leaded by Mina they all walk to the cold and narrow path, arriving in a wide underground room.

It was what they call a basement though it's more complicated than what others have. It's where their equipment’s are kept. Advanced computers, guns, blades, knives, communicating devices. All from Big3's very own laboratory.

"Congressman Kang and Mrs. Kang are staying in a villa at Yunpyeong for a while since their house is under renovation. We'll take care over here, just grab what you'll be needing then back to your rooms. Wear your masks everyone." Jisoo reminded them as they all run to their things.

She sat in front of her computer and started to do her thing with Rose and Nayeon.

 

******

 

"All systems cleared, surveillance cameras under our control. You have 20 minutes’ guys." Rose announced through her microphone, sending signals to the other girls' wireless speakers. Jisoo, Nayeon and Rose were back at their house controlling the security system via computer.

Irene drove their van in front of the said villa. It was a perfect location since there were no neighbors nearby.

Momo opened the gate from the inside after she climbed the not so tall wall, revealing two guys on the grass with hole on their foreheads.

"Even big guys don't stand a chance with my baby." she smirk as she shows off her silver gun connected in a silver silencer, it was engraved with a MM initials- standing for Momo. A weapon designed at the Big3 lab so the bullets won't be traced. They all own one.

"Out of the way fat van coming through." Irene shouted just loud enough for Momo to hear since she need to park the van inside so no one will suspect their activities. As soon as Momo closed the gates again, girls run out of the van with loaded guns.

Lisa, Seulgi and Irene took the lead, running to the room upstairs as Jennie, Momo, Mina and Sana cover for them. Shooting everyone that hinders their way. May it be the guards, maids or a mere gardener. Just like how their all trained, leave no one alive to tell the tale.

"Irene! Seulgi! Lisa! Congressman Kang is on the second floor, three doors from the stairs on the left side. He's with a secretary, two guards outside the door and another two of them inside. Mrs. Kang on the other end of the hall, she's on the baby's room with a maid." Jisoo- who has the access with the cameras inform them over the speakers as the three run to the stairs.

"They’re still unaware of the commotion. Faster only 10 minutes left." Nayeon added.

"Lisa, you go to the baby's room. Seulgi come with me." Irene whispered as they hide down the stairs after some nods they run to the opposite direction. Lisa to the right, while Irene and Seulgi to the left as the shoot the two guards who were dispatched in front of the congressman's office.

Lisa kicked the room's door and gave the maid not even a chance to scream as she shoots her directly on the center of her forehead.

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!" Mrs. Kang screamed and Lisa let her, it's not like anyone was there to rescue her. The lady run to her crying daughter inside the crib.

"What a cute baby." she smirked through her purple mask.

"Please.... please not my daughter.... W-we dedicated our lives serving the country.... Please even just my daughter..." she begged.

"That's the fault there. You guys lived a life a little too good making the bad ones mad." she answered in a stoic tone as she lifts her gun once again and point it to Mrs. Kang's head, pulling the trigger as blood splattered around the room.

"Now to the baby..." she said to no one in particular as she took a peek to the wailing baby inside the crib. And for a moment she felt a pang on her heart. Those little hand and big eyes. A sweet little baby.

"Lisa just leave the baby, she can't tattle tale." Rose who was watching her through the cameras said over the speakers.

"5 minutes’ and the alarms are going to blast!" it was Nayeon.

"Let her be taken to the Big3" Rose continued and she almost shiver on Lisa's cold glare through the camera, pointing her gun to it. One shot and the monitor lost its connection to the baby's room. And on the second shot Rose felt the tears stream down her face. She can see Seulgi running to the room by the hallway's camera.

"You heartless ." she heard the girl muttered through the speakers and with no questions asked, she already know what Lisa did.