BAR SCENE

Big3

~A/N: Lame and wasn't proof read i'm so sorry~

 

 

 

 

"We're all gonna die tomorrow!" Rose shouted so the mastermind of it all- Seulgi could hear her. But the blasting music was making it impossible.

"That's why you should just dance your off tonight! We'll die tomorrow, but at least we enjoyed today!" Yeri shouted back. Rose can only roll her eyes on the younger girl's 'YOLO' attitude.

"Shut up Yeri! You're a minor what are you even doing here?!" Irene joined the conversation.

"Ah~ I'm a Big3 kid. We break rules!" The youngest cheered as she raise her glass of alcoholic drink and drink it in one shot making the other girls on their table laugh.

"And speaking about minors look at that blonde shake her booty at the center." Seulgi chuckled as she point at the dance floor where a certain under age blonde dance her heart out as if there's no tomorrow.

"I thought her well, didn't i?" she proudly added, as if it was something to be proud of.

"Yes you did, and now all she does is flirt, make our heads ache and get us in unnecesarry troubles." Momo rolled her eyes as she took a sip of her beer, as if she wasn't the same.

"Speaking of trouble.." Irene asked for their attention as she point at the blonde who was now in the arms of a man who was twice her size and also looks like she's pushing the guy away.

"Let her be. A kid needs few scratch to grow up strong. And that's Lisa, she went more than scratches." Seulgi laughed as they watch Lisa slap the big guy's cheek.

"What the !?" the guy exclaimed as he raise his hand about to slap her back. Lisa just stood there rolling her eyes, waiting for his hand to land near her face and maybe she'll dodge or just hit him back. She's a Big3 kid after all.

She waited and open her eyes, since it was taking him a little too long. And in front her the big guy was on the floor as another guy pull Lisa by the wrist as if hiding him in a ptotective manner and instead of being touched she was rather annoyed, it's been a while since she had her last fight. She thought tonight will end her drought.

But she shut up and pretended as if she was a damsel in distress when her savior turn to look at her. And he was the most beautiful man she has ever layed her eyes on. Okay, maybe second to her forever number one Seunghyun-oppa.

"Are you okay?" the guy asked as he touch Lisa's left arm, gently. And it was her first time to blush after a very long time.

"Y- yes.. thank you." she said timidly. That scene made Seulgi and all the others in their table raise a brow. The ever so mighty Lisa is blushing in a guy's touch and smiling as if she was the greatest good God has ever created. She wasn't and all of them were aware of that.

"Do you want to sit down?" the guy asked once again as he gently smile down at her. She acted as if she has no strength as she nod her head. The guy only guided her to his table where he also was accompanied by some friends.

"You seem really shocked, you can sit with us for a while and wait for your friends over here. Are you with anyone, or i can drop you off i honestly don't mind." he offered while looking geniunely worried and she was taken aback. Maybe it was wrong that she accepted his help. No one has ever look at her like that.

"N- no. I'm with my friends, they're probably just having their own fun somewhere." she said, now avoiding his gaze.

"I'm Taehyung. You are?"

"Lisa...Lalisa." it was too late for her to take it back. She wasn't even sure why she gave him her real name. But he was a stranger anyway, a stranger that she may never cross paths with ever again.

"Here's a water." a tall guy who seemed to be one of Taehyung's friend offered them a bottled water which Tae immediatly accepted and offer to her. She drank a little, just to continue her little traumatized acting. And if hse wasn't itching to get out of there she could've flirted with any of them cause damn she's in paradise of beautiful men.

"Lalisa, that's a really cool name. I'm Hoseok." the guy who had a really unusual big smile said, not that it looked fake but in the place where she grow up in no one ever smiled like that. She gave him a tight lip smile as she try to catch Seulgi's eyes who was at the table opposite of Tae's, as if trying to send her a telepathic 'get-me-out-of-here' signal. And as if on cue Seulgi was walking to their direction, followed by Mina.

"Hey L we've been looking all over for you." she exclaimed when she reached their table, faking a worry.

"And where could you have been all my life?" the guy with orange hair who just came from the dance floor with beads of sweat in his forehead interuppted as he obviously was trying to flirt with Seulgi.

"Somewhere you can't reach shorty." Mina who isn't really cool around guys decided to answer for her since she knows Seulgi will only flirt back and make the night longer than it already was. The orange head looked offended and he brush it off, but not without a glare .

"Anyway, we're just here to take L with us. A minor needs her gaurdian near." she continued, emphasizing the word minor as she pull Lisa by her wrist. The younger can only roll her eyes, she asked for help. But the minor part was very unnecesarry.

"Thanks Tae. And bye." she smiled at her saviour. And she knew it was heaven's will for her to exit his world that fast. Cause maybe, if he stared at her like that and she just let his eyes linger she would've let him be her real saviour. Maybe she would've screamed for help and tug his shirt and beg him to take her home.

"Take me home." Where is home actually?

But it was a little too late to save her. She has learned to embrace the darkness that sorrounded her world. And sometimes she thinks she loves it.


 

******


 

"That Tae guy was really cute isn't he?" Yeri giggled as she lay her back on her bed which was beside Lisa's. The two of them were roommates ever since Lisa arrived at Big3. She was just seven back then and Yeri was five. She can still remember the fear in the little girl's face when she first sleep there. She reminded her too much of her own sister. Not that she had that much memory of how her life used to be before entering Big3.

She don't even remember how her parents looked like or if she did had a older or younger sister or if was it a cousin. She was so small back then that she can't even remember her full name.

"Yea, but he's a little too kind. I'm allergic with kindness you know." Lisa joked as she laugh with her eyes closed. It's now four in the morning and they just arrived from the bar. Climbing the walls quietly was hard considering that half of them are drunk while the other half are an arse who just cared for themselves. *cough*Jennie*cough*

"But i catch him looking at you from time to time. He seemed really in to you." Yeri added. Streching her arms to the ceiling as she let the faint light pass through the gaps of her fingertips.

"That's why i wish we'll never meet again. I'm the kind of bad that will ruin all the good he have in his life." Lisa chuckle as if she was joking, but she wasn't and that made her sad a little. She's the kind of person who ruins everything she touch and though they just meet tonight she wish to never meet him again. She'll ruin him and she's sure that he don't deserve that.

"I don't really know about the others Lis, but your the only one i consider as a friend in here. And out of all of us i think you're the one who truly deserves heppiness." the younger girl yawned as she try hard not to cringe on her own cheesiness.

"You know we don't do friendship here Yeri. But if i had the choice, believe me, i wanna be your friend too." Lisa smiled at her then turn her back covering her lower body with the comforter to put herself to sleep.

"Sometimes i think about Sehun." Yeri suddenly said making Lisa's eyes flutter open, that was a name they weren't allowed to say ever again. Anyone who betrays Big3 will be haunted down, killed and forgotten. As if they didn't walk the same hall once upon a time, as if they didn't grow up from the same roof, victims of cruelty that some of them has learned to embrace.

"And sometimes i cry because of that. We all grow up together and we could've been friends but instead we treat each other as competition and when the time comes maybe you'll be the one to end my life too..." she mumbled, it wasn't really that deep of a thought, just something blabbered before her brain can put her to sleep.

Lisa just stare at wall as the thought kept her up, kicking her sleepiness out of the way.