two

Deserve My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun, you ing !" Junmyeon laughed, as if being called a was a compliment. He high-fived Sehun once he came over to him. "I can't believe you thought of this!"

A high-pitched screeched came from the auditorium and Jongin could tell that it was from the Class President Jiyong after listening to her voice drone on all that while. Jongin felt a bit worried about what they did to her, but on the other hand, he was trying to hold back a small chuckle.

"Serves her right for ing stalking me for a month of my summer," Sehun snarled, flicking hair out of his eyes. Junmyeon chuckled and patted Sehun's shoulder. They plan was to sabotage Jiyoung's welcoming assembly by drenching her in water. Jiyoung was notorious for always wearing white because it made her seem 'pure'. She even adopted the nickname of Angel in her class. So dropping cold, ice water on a white-wearing person seemed humiliating enough for them.

"At least we don't hang out at your house anymore for her to stalk us," Junmyeon pointed out. Junmyeon recalled all the times he saw a flash outside the window whenever he was at Sehun's house and shuddered. He turned Sehun so they can walk away from the auditorium and meet their Junior friends, but they came face to face with a clueless Jongin.

"Who's the fresh face?" Junmyeon asked Sehun, nodding his head at the boy in front of him. New kids were extremely rare. Most kids started in freshmen year, and with such a small school, you get familiar with most faces. Some kids have even been attending the middle school and elementary school that was under the same name as the academy, so new faces were definitely a rare thing to the students.

"Oh, he's in my class." Sehun told him, slipping out of his grasp and approaching Jongin, who bowed to Junmyeon. "I'm Oh Sehun, and if anyone asks, I had nothing to do with what happened to Jiyoung."

"Of course," Jongin said with a reassuring smile. "I'm J-" 'The name they know you by there is that name you will forever be known by', his sister told him. 

"Kim Kai."

"Well welcome to SM Arts Academy. You have just entered hell."

Kyungsoo sighed as he stepped out of his limousine. He has finally returned to Seoul and to think his family is just going to whisk him off to school again. He hated this life. His parents had agreed to let him enjoy his summer away from human contact and when he gets home, they are all but ready to ruin the peacefulness he had obtained within those three months away. 

"Kyungsoo-ssi," His driver called out to him before he could climb those dreaded steps up to his school. "Your mother instructed me to inform that she requests you return home straight after school is let out."

"Of course she did." He muttered, slamming the car door shut, wishing for once his parents would listen to his wishes. He turned and stormed up the stairs that led to hell.

Heads up, Gangnam residents.

D.O. has returned fiercer than usual and typical scowl on his face. Spotted heading to the academy 2 hours lat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter