three

Deserve My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, how was your summers?" Chanyeol asked them as they gathered in their usual cafe after school, but Sehun had yet to arrive. "I heard a certain Byun got a piercing." Chanyeol wiggled his eyebrows over at Baekhyun's direction.

"Fake news." Baekhyun replied, waving him away. "It's a belly-button piercing."

"Nonetheless hot," Chanyeol shot back with a charming smirk, making Baekhyun a bit flustered.

"I heard Junmyeon here got laid in Shanghai," Jongdae winked to Suho who sat right in front of me.

"How you got that information escapes me," Junmyeon rolled his eyes, taking a bite of his low-fat yogurt. "But I did go to Shanghai for the summer and it was amazing."

"So you didn't meet anyone interesting?" Baekhyun asked with a mischevious glint in his eyes.

"Well I did, but it's just a summer fling," Junmyeon revealed with a slight blush over his cheeks.

"What a heart breaker!" Jongdae exclaimed jokingly, grasping his chest where his heart should be.

Outside the cafe, Kyungsoo was debating whether or not he should enter. This whole day, he managed to avoid all of his friends, considering they all took different classes and he spent the lunch time showing Jongin around the school.

"Hey, Kyungsoo hyung!" A familiar voice called out from across the street. He turned around to see Jongin running across the street and stopping right in front of him. "Going in?"

Before he could answer, a head of blonde quickly brushed past them, muttering a "watch it," as they bumped shoulders with Jongin. Kyungsoo recognized the blonde immediately and shot his hand out to stop him by grabbing his wrist tightly.

"Sehun," Kyungsoo said surprised and worried. "Where are you going?" Sehun whipped his head quickly to look at Kyungsoo in the eyes, his expression filled of fear and vulnerablity. 

"You can not tell my mother you saw me here," Sehun hissed, yanking his wrist away from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo nodded as Jongin looked at them with cluelessness.

"Are you okay? Should I ask Junmyeon to come out?" Kyungsoo asked, reaching out again to pat his arm gently. "Why are you in a rush?"

"Stop it!" He yelled out as he shook in fear. "I need to go." He slipped away from Kyungsoo's comforting touch and ran away. 

"Sehun!" Kyungsoo called after him. He moved to follow as he shouted over his shoulder to Jongin, "Sorry, this might be important! Catch you later!" Kyungsoo dash off to catch the frightened Sehun, who probably didn't know where the hell he was going. Kyungsoo may have abandoned his friends last school year, but he refused to let the youngest suffer by himself.

Jongin sighed and stuffed his hands in his jacket pocket, kicking rocks on the sidewalk. Why did Sehun seem so familiar, yet strange to him? He looked down to see a phone laying on the ground and bent down to pick it up. He turned it on to see a picture of Sehun with a man probably a couple years older set as the background. Did Sehun drop his phone?

"I can't believe this," Baekhyun whined to Minseok and Jongdae, who sat bored as Baekhyun was being fitted for a tuxedo. "How dare my father get remarried without even telling me about it? Especially to someone with, like what, five marriages under her belt!"

"You say that like you actually care about your father's wellbeing," Jongdae pointed out as he mindlessly looked around the room.

"I don't," Baekhyun replied. "But it's annoying when he fails to inform me that his fiance and her daughter is moving into my house."

"How old is the girl?" Minseok asked with a mischevious glint in his eyes. 

"Sehun's age," Baekhyun groaned. "Honestly, I find her disgusting. Why does my father think moving her into the guestroom besides mine is going to do any good? It won't be my problem if she finds any used condoms in those trash cans."

"Dude, you mean the room only Minseok and I have used when we came over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter