one

Deserve My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "Catch me if you can!" giggled a young boy, dashing off through the park with his friend right on his tail, both with bright smiles on their faces. 

"Slow down, Nini," Sehun shouted as he tripped over his own feet and landed on his .

"Sehun!" his mother called out in worry, squatting down by his side. "How many times have I told you not to run around? Now you got your new, pretty clothes dirty."

"I'm sorry, Mother. I'll try to be more careful and clean," Sehun apologized with a small pout. By now, Jongin had finally gotten back to where Sehun had fell.

"Great, and you'll start by not hanging out with this filth anymore."

The first day back to school. A day dreaded by all teenagers. Especially the rich heirs who have just flew back into the country and settled back into their homes after an extravagant vacation in a foreign land.

But in the Park household, hell is breaking loose as the eldest son, Chanyeol, searches his closest for a proper outfit for back to school, even if they wore uniforms. And of course, his two best friends, Oh Sehun and Kim Junmyeon were there, as per tradition for the first day of school. Chanyeol's parents were always busy, as the owners of the biggest broadcasting company in South Korea, so his house was always ideal for their hangouts. The threes' families are close with each other; their parents even grew up together. They may act rude to each other, but their loyalty is stronger than that to their own families.

"Seriously, Chanyeol. Stop making a mess and just throw on that stupid uniform already," Junmyeon scolded the younger as he sat on Chanyeol's bed, straightening out Sehun's tie. Junmyeon was probably the humblest out of the three by far. The other two think it's probably because Junmyeon grew up with a happy family and his parents aren't as strict as most that lived in the Gangnam area. His parents owned a large hotel chain and he probably spent his childhood jumping on beds, trying to figure out which is more comfortable for his parents. "Your maids will have to clean this all up later on."

"That's their job," Chanyeol scowled, not even bothering to turn around to his friends. "I found it!" He exclaimed happily, holding up a leather jacket. Chanyeol always had a weird sense of fashion, but he pulled it off somehow. Sehun blamed his nonexistent knowledge of fashion on his parents who never brought their son to parties at the company.

"I can't believe I got up an hour earlier just to wait for you to find that trash," Sehun rolled his eyes. His mother was a past model and a current fashion designer, so he grew up in the world of beauty and perfection. On the outside, he seemed cold and arrogant, but he was probably the most determined and knowledgeable about the industry out of his friends.

"Well, your attitude is trash, but we haven't been calling you out for that," Chanyeol shot back with a playful grin. "I'm finished here, so let's head down for breakfast!

"I hate this family!" Baekhyun yelled as he slammed the front door shut. He glared at the ground and tried to even out his breathing. He could still hear screaming going on inside his manor. Baekhyun's father was like the tyrant king of his house, ever since Baekhyun's mother died of cancer. Since then, Baekhyun got more disrespectful towards his father and ignored him the best he could.

"Trouble in the Byun house?" Jongdae sneakily asked as he walked up to his friend. Kim Jongdae, or to the public as Chen, was the son of the CEO of Kim Law Firm, and was thus expected to always be on top of his grades and schooling, but in truth, he is found with his friends out clubbing and drinking his off. Jongdae has never felt the want to take over his family's company.

"How many times have I told you to tell me when you come over?" Baekhyun complained, just slightly embarrassed that Jongdae had to see that.

"Doesn't matter," He shrugged in response. "I'll still be your best friend, no matter how much I annoy you." The two, along with Kim Minseok had planned to meet up at Baekhyun's house to go to school, but it seems like they will meeting each other on his front lawn instead.

"Gu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter