Prologue

Behind the Script

" Song Ji Hyo!!! " 

The said woman sat up abruptly upon hearing her mother's shout. Her sleepy eyes blinked a couple of times before she really awoke. 

" Wake up or you're gonna be late!! " shouted her mother again.

" Ah.. it's today, huh? " Ji Hyo said to herself before she got up from bed and getting ready for the day. It was the day she attend to her new university since she left her homeland with her parents. Her father got promoted in his job which required them to move out to this big city. She was actually a college student before too, so she would just continue where she left back in her old university. 

" Hmm Hmm~ " she hummed her favourite song Hot Issue while she took a shower. She didn't know why but that song caught her interest when she heard it. She even learned the dance pattern of that song.

Finished showering, the 20 years old woman then got dressed and pick her backpack before going downstair to have breakfast. 

" Aigoo this girl.. you need to learn how to wake up early without me shouting every morning, you know! " her mother scolded her as she put down a pot of chicken porridge on the dining table. 

" Eomma, your daughter needs her beauty sleep too. " Ji Hyo replied while she scooped some porridge to her bowl and began eating. 

Ya, don't think that your mother doesn't know that you just love to sleep. " her mother said before she took a seat beside her. " And love to eat. Aigoo..  didn't you say that you wanted to be an actress in the future? " she asked as she looked at her daughter who kept scooping more porridge. 

" Yep! It's my dream to be a famous actress oneday! Just believe in me, Eomma. Soon I'm gonna be a top class actress and will earn so much money! Then I will take us to a fancy holiday in Europe! " Ji Hyo said excitedly. It was her dream since she was only a wee little girl that she would become an actress oneday. She had been practicing everyday in front of her mirror on how to act from little until now. In her school days, she joined the theatre club to polish her skills too.

Ommo, Europe? That's some goal you have there, dear. " 

Eomma, I will buy you anything you want when I achieved my dream. Just believe in me! " She smiled brightly at her mother. Make her parents proud and happy is also one of her dreams.

" Of course I believe in you, Ji Hyo. Me and your father always believe that you will reach your dream one day. All we want is your happiness. " her mother smiled back at her. 

After eating breakfast, Ji Hyo quickly getting ready to leave.

" Remember to not sleep in class, okay? " her mother told her. Knowing her daughter very well, she got the feeling that her daughter would try to get a little nap while in her classes. 

Araseo, Eomma. " She said as she wore her shoes. " Well, I'll take my leave now. Wish me luck! " Ji Hyo said before kissing her mother cheek and left to school. 

" Take care, dear! " 

On her way to her new University, she kept thinking about what would do there. First thing first was that she needed to go to the teacher's office then get her classes schedule. Then would try to get to know some of her classmates. A few friends are enough for her, she didn't need many friends. Then if there was a theatre club, she would join immediately. Ji Hyo was serious about her dream and she would do anything to achieve it. She was grateful that her parents supported her too. All she have to do was to do her best.

Upon entering the university's ground, Ji Hyo was awestruck to what laid before her. No wonder many people said that the university is one of the prestigious universities around here. Byeol University was like a castle. Huge and majestic. The whole place was neat and screamed 'high class'.Ji Hyo didn't know how her parents abled to registered her there, but she was so grateful that they did. Her motivation to make her parents happy and proud increased a hundred percent. Stepping on the concrete of the building ground for the first time, Ji Hyo took an oath to get her dream realised starting from there.

" Good morning, gyosunim. My name's Song Ji Hyo, the new transfer student. " She introduced herself after being allowed to sit down. 

" Ah.. yes, Song Ji Hyo-shii. I believe you're here to get your schedule? " the professor asked as he tried to find the file in his desk drawer. 

" Yes, sir. " she simply answered. As the professor kept looking for her file, Ji Hyo looked around the professors room. It was pretty spacy considering there were many professors in that room. The room was pretty neat and simple with white paint wall and some potted plants here and there. 

" Ya, Kang Gary! " she was surprised by the sudden shout. Looking to where the voice came from, she found a professor—who she guesses was the one who yelled— and a man who she thought was the same age as her. She couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about, but she was sure the young man was being scolded by the professor. 

" Maybe he's a troublesome guy? " she wondered to herself. She then caught his gaze which surprised her and made her turned her head away. 

Before she can continue her train of thoughts more, the professor in front of her finally found her fine and gave it to her. 

" Sorry it took so long to find it. I need to organize my drawer soon. " the professor said to her. 

" It's alright, sir, thank you very much. I think I will go to my class now. " she said as she stood up from her chair.

" Good luck in here, Ms. Song. Oh and welcome to Byeol University, we hope you enjoy your time here." 

" Thank you, sir. " with a bow, Ji Hyo left the room and headed to her first class. 

" Literature class... Oh! Here it it! " She exclaimed as she found her class. She was nervous yet excited to enter her class that she spent a couple of minutes in front of the door. But she soon reminded herself that she was a confident and brave woman, so she entered the class with ease. 

Entering her class, there were already some of her classmates there. She didn't know how many students were there but looking at some seats, there could be some students who still haven't arrived yet. She could felt many eyes were on her and it made her a tad bit uncomfortable so she quickly did a simple inteoduction to them (with a smile)  and quickly took a seat. She decided to take a seat at the back of the class, thinking that she could focus more there. 

Some ten minutes later, the class was booked with its students. Her class was actually pretty crowded now that all of them were there. A man then sat next to her, he wore a yellow jacket and an orange headphone was wrapping around his neck. 

" Oh? I haven't seen you around here before. Are you a new student here? " the man suddenly asked her.

" Ah, yes, I'm new here. My name is Song Ji Hyo. Nice to meet you. " she answered with a smile. 

" Oh, you're cute! I'm Ha Dong Hoon. You can just call me Haha! " he introduced himself with the same smile as her. Hearing his compliment made Ji Hyo's cheeks showed a pink hue on them. 

" Thank you, Haha-shii. "

Oh, just call me Haha-oppa! It's fine~ I hope we can be friends, Ji Hyo-ah. "

" That would be nice. Thank you again, Haha-oppa." she said in gratitude. She thought it would be hard to make friends there considering she only had a few friends from her previous school, but it seemed she was wrong. She just hope she would do great in that university. Finishing her study quickly then aim for her dream job! Nothing could stop her from getting to her goal!

 

To be continue.. 

 

A/N : That's the end of this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Reviews and comment on what you thought about this story! See you in the next chaps! ^_^

-Naz